Intrum Justitia Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intrum Justitia

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intrum Justitia (Liverpool, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial 1:1 interview with Financial Director for about half an hour. This was followed a couple of weeks later by a presentation about the company and industry position, requiring considerable amount of background and industry research, and an hour-long panel interview. All carried out in a professional and pleasant manner, keeping stress and anxiety to a minimum.

Interview Questions

• What direction do you think the company should take given the current business and industry position.   1 Answer

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intrum Justitia (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2010.

Interview

I uploaded my CV in IrishJobs.ie an recruiter from a LexConsultant called me to offer the position Account Specialist Collections. They Interviewed me first and after 2 days I was sent to the company to be interviewed by the boss.
    2 People Interviewed me: 1) Head of HR and 2) European Outsourcing Manager

Interview Questions

• Explain your previous work experience in your Cv?   Answer Question
    • What do you think you are good for the position?   Answer Question
    • What would you do in the situation in which you have to deal with a difficult member of your team who does not do their job or a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • What did you do in your previous experience that does help this position?   Answer Question
    • What do you think that are your weaknesses?   Answer Question