Intrum Justitia Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
Financial Controller Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intrum Justitia in August 2010.
Interview Details – Initial 1:1 interview with Financial Director for about half an hour. This was followed a couple of weeks later by a presentation about the company and industry position, requiring considerable amount of background and industry research, and an hour-long panel interview. All carried out in a professional and pleasant manner, keeping stress and anxiety to a minimum.
Interview Question – What direction do you think the company should take given the current business and industry position. View Answer
Account Specialist Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Intrum Justitia in June 2010.
Interview Details – I uploaded my CV in IrishJobs.ie an recruiter from a LexConsultant called me to offer the position Account Specialist Collections. They Interviewed me first and after 2 days I was sent to the company to be interviewed by the boss.
2 People Interviewed me: 1) Head of HR and 2) European Outsourcing Manager
- Explain your previous work experience in your Cv? Answer Question
- What do you think you are good for the position? Answer Question
- What would you do in the situation in which you have to deal with a difficult member of your team who does not do their job or a difficult customer? Answer Question
- What did you do in your previous experience that does help this position? Answer Question
- What do you think that are your weaknesses? Answer Question