Intrum Justitia Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intrum Justitia

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Liverpool, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Intrum Justitia in August 2010.

Initial 1:1 interview with Financial Director for about half an hour. This was followed a couple of weeks later by a presentation about the company and industry position, requiring considerable amount of background and industry research, and an hour-long panel interview. All carried out in a professional and pleasant manner, keeping stress and anxiety to a minimum.

Interview Questions
    • What direction do you think the company should take given the current business and industry position.   View Answer

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Intrum Justitia in June 2010.

I uploaded my CV in IrishJobs.ie an recruiter from a LexConsultant called me to offer the position Account Specialist Collections. They Interviewed me first and after 2 days I was sent to the company to be interviewed by the boss.
    2 People Interviewed me: 1) Head of HR and 2) European Outsourcing Manager

Interview Questions
    • Explain your previous work experience in your Cv?   Answer Question
    • What do you think you are good for the position?   Answer Question
    • What would you do in the situation in which you have to deal with a difficult member of your team who does not do their job or a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • What did you do in your previous experience that does help this position?   Answer Question
    • What do you think that are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for Intrum Justitia? Contribute to the Community!