Intrum Justitia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Controller Interview

Financial Controller
Liverpool, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intrum Justitia in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initial 1:1 interview with Financial Director for about half an hour. This was followed a couple of weeks later by a presentation about the company and industry position, requiring considerable amount of background and industry research, and an hour-long panel interview. All carried out in a professional and pleasant manner, keeping stress and anxiety to a minimum.

Interview Question – What direction do you think the company should take given the current business and industry position.   View Answer

Account Specialist Interview

Account Specialist
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Intrum Justitia in June 2010.

Interview Details – I uploaded my CV in IrishJobs.ie an recruiter from a LexConsultant called me to offer the position Account Specialist Collections. They Interviewed me first and after 2 days I was sent to the company to be interviewed by the boss.
2 People Interviewed me: 1) Head of HR and 2) European Outsourcing Manager

Interview Questions

• Explain your previous work experience in your Cv?   Answer Question
  • What do you think you are good for the position?   Answer Question
  • What would you do in the situation in which you have to deal with a difficult member of your team who does not do their job or a difficult customer?   Answer Question
  • What did you do in your previous experience that does help this position?   Answer Question
  • What do you think that are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for Intrum Justitia? Contribute to the Community!