Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intrum JustitiaMore
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrum Justitia (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2015.
The interview process was strange in my own opinion. First there was a delay in calling me into the interview room, stating that the Director was tied up in another meeting. The interview setting in my opinion was not formal. I asked for a feedback, it was not provided. I thought a big company like them should give feedback
- one of the question has to do with a standard that I felt was not appropriate. Granted their are industry standard but then each company set their own standard in certain things to provide good customer service Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intrum Justitia (Liverpool, England (UK)) in August 2010.
Initial 1:1 interview with Financial Director for about half an hour. This was followed a couple of weeks later by a presentation about the company and industry position, requiring considerable amount of background and industry research, and an hour-long panel interview. All carried out in a professional and pleasant manner, keeping stress and anxiety to a minimum.
- What direction do you think the company should take given the current business and industry position. 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrum Justitia (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2010.
I uploaded my CV in IrishJobs.ie an recruiter from a LexConsultant called me to offer the position Account Specialist Collections. They Interviewed me first and after 2 days I was sent to the company to be interviewed by the boss. 2 People Interviewed me: 1) Head of HR and 2) European Outsourcing Manager
- Explain your previous work experience in your Cv? Answer Question
- What do you think you are good for the position? Answer Question
- What would you do in the situation in which you have to deal with a difficult member of your team who does not do their job or a difficult customer? Answer Question
- What did you do in your previous experience that does help this position? Answer Question
- What do you think that are your weaknesses? Answer Question