Intuit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called by the in-house recruiter two weeks later. She just asked some general questions to make sure I was still interested and asked my salary range. She then told me I was in the ballpark and scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager for the next day. Because I didn't live in the area, I would have a phone interview with him, then possibly a phone interview with four of his team.

The hiring manager asked some technical questions and some behavioral questions. It did seem that I didn't have enough of the development skills he was looking for. He sounded competent, but position didn't sound very well defined. Toward end of interview, he asked if I had any questions. The only thing I could think of was to say something like "so you have 4 people working for you?' Well, he got really flustered and rambled for a few minutes trying to explain how the departments were organized. He then admitted that he only had one person and one other was on medical leave.

I was told that the recruiter would contact me. She has not.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in November 2009.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews, then was called in for an in person interview only to have them call a couple days before saying the position was filled. The phone interview was pretty standard just asking about why I'd be good for the position, what have I done that makes me qualified, what was the most difficult thing I've done in the past, a couple technical questions about analysis methodologies.

Interview Question – What would a former boss say is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.