Intuit

Updated Nov 24, 2014
Updated Nov 24, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Started with a recruiter reaching out to me. At the time I was interested so I pursued. Talked with the recruiter first. Then she sent me an exercise to test some basic analytic skills. That seemed to go well so a phone call was set up with the hiring manager. We also seemed to have a good conversation. At the end of that call, he said he wanted to set up another call with a colleague of his. That was 4 weeks ago and zero contact. I tried reaching out to him, to the recruiter who initially called me and to another recruiter who had set up the call. No response.

I understand if they decide to go with another candidate. We're all adults here. But the lack of professionalism to let you know one way or the other is very disappointing coming from Intuit. The interviews themselves were all great and the people I spoke with were all great as well. I guess I have to point this back to recruiting and HE.

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit in June 2010.

I applied online and was called by the in-house recruiter two weeks later. She just asked some general questions to make sure I was still interested and asked my salary range. She then told me I was in the ballpark and scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager for the next day. Because I didn't live in the area, I would have a phone interview with him, then possibly a phone interview with four of his team.

The hiring manager asked some technical questions and some behavioral questions. It did seem that I didn't have enough of the development skills he was looking for. He sounded competent, but position didn't sound very well defined. Toward end of interview, he asked if I had any questions. The only thing I could think of was to say something like "so you have 4 people working for you?' Well, he got really flustered and rambled for a few minutes trying to explain how the departments were organized. He then admitted that he only had one person and one other was on medical leave.

I was told that the recruiter would contact me. She has not.

Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit in November 2009.

Two phone interviews, then was called in for an in person interview only to have them call a couple days before saying the position was filled. The phone interview was pretty standard just asking about why I'd be good for the position, what have I done that makes me qualified, what was the most difficult thing I've done in the past, a couple technical questions about analysis methodologies.

Interview Questions
    • What would a former boss say is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question