Intuit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in July 2013.

Interview Details – phone interview plus 6 rounds 1:1 interviews. People are nice and smart. Interviewers are not directly relates to the position role. But I believe that's way to check if the candidate really fits to group based on the behavioral check and personality.

Interview Question – Give examples which you made a decision and you could not make a decision.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit Anonymous interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.