Intuit

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ask the Tax Expert Interview

Ask the Tax Expert

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Intuit in December 2011.

Interview Details – Very professional, they seemed to be very interested in my background and experience, and treated me accordingly. I know other candidates who were not treated as well or pursued as aggressively.

The paid me at the top of their pay range, which worked perfectly for me as this is a work from home part-year job. I had to negotiate to get that, but that seemed just a formality.

Interview Question – Why did I want to work for the company?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit Ask the Tax Expert interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.