Intuit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Tucson, AZ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in November 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online, then recieved a call to set up the in-person interview and the phone interviews. There were 2 phone interviews which were 45 minutes a piece, consisting of general interview questions, and stuff like what do you know about the position and the company and why do you want to work here. Then I had 4 one on one interviews at the Intuit in Tucson, each of which were 45 minutes a piece. I was told in one of the interviews that I was the only external candidate and that they were only interviewing other candidates that were within the company. After that I was pretty certain that I wasn't gonna get the job because they were just going through the motions and had already earmarked the job for someone else. All-in-all it was pretty standard interview questions, it was just exhausting and hard to come up with unique situations for each interviewer since it was such an long and extensive process.

Interview Question – What do you know about the position/company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in April 2010.

Interview Details – This was for a contract to hire position with Intuit throught an Employment Agency. I had a phone interview that lasted about an hour and was contacted by the agency that I got the position and they needed me ASAP. I had things planned for that week but dropped them so that I could start working. I was supposed to on a Monday to sign the paperwork, do the drug test, etc but then recruiter told me she was waiting for a response Monday. I finally called the recruiter on Thursday to find out what was going on and she said the deal fell through!!!! I was able to get the person I interviewed with at Intuit and she had a million apologies with a million excuses. It was handled very unprofessionally.

Interview Question – If I'd ever used a reporting tool that seemed to be specific to Intuit because I had never heard of it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I just wanted a job.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!