Intuit Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Intuit (Redwood City, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Recruiter found a relative on LinkedIn. Relative was already working on a contract so they referred me. Contacted recruiter and had interview on phone for 30 minutes. Recruiter was unorganized but friendly. Took 3 weeks to hear back again. Upon follow up I asked if I could answer anything else and confirmed my interest in the position , they sent me a list of 5 questions to answer by email. 2 weeks later I was confirmed for a second round of phone calls with the hiring manager .

Interview Questions

• Customer experience success in call centers using big data tools   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in November 2009.

Interview

I applied online, then recieved a call to set up the in-person interview and the phone interviews. There were 2 phone interviews which were 45 minutes a piece, consisting of general interview questions, and stuff like what do you know about the position and the company and why do you want to work here. Then I had 4 one on one interviews at the Intuit in Tucson, each of which were 45 minutes a piece. I was told in one of the interviews that I was the only external candidate and that they were only interviewing other candidates that were within the company. After that I was pretty certain that I wasn't gonna get the job because they were just going through the motions and had already earmarked the job for someone else. All-in-all it was pretty standard interview questions, it was just exhausting and hard to come up with unique situations for each interviewer since it was such an long and extensive process.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in April 2010.

Interview

This was for a contract to hire position with Intuit throught an Employment Agency. I had a phone interview that lasted about an hour and was contacted by the agency that I got the position and they needed me ASAP. I had things planned for that week but dropped them so that I could start working. I was supposed to on a Monday to sign the paperwork, do the drug test, etc but then recruiter told me she was waiting for a response Monday. I finally called the recruiter on Thursday to find out what was going on and she said the deal fell through!!!! I was able to get the person I interviewed with at Intuit and she had a million apologies with a million excuses. It was handled very unprofessionally.

Interview Questions

• If I'd ever used a reporting tool that seemed to be specific to Intuit because I had never heard of it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I just wanted a job.