Intuit

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Interview

Customer Care

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Intuit in November 2011.

Interview Details – Standard phone interview with department manager to go over the position, the company and my background. Was told that they were very interested in me and that they would be getting back to me to schedule an in-person interview.

Over 4 months have gone by and this interview has yet to take place. I had been in weekly contact with the hiring manager, who assured me that they were still very interested in me but due to departmental changes they had been waiting to bring people in. They tried to make something happen at the end of 2011 but kept having to push back. Then again in the early part of 2012, again, they had to push it back.

The hiring manager was really good at getting back to emails to give me an update but it has now been over a month since I've had a return email. I assume that the position has been put on hold indefinitely.

At this point, I feel like I've been strung along far too long. Over 4 months between initial interview and the next step is unheard of and could easily translate to being unprofessional and incompetent.

I'm still interested in pursuing the position. However, I don't know what to think at this point because every time I do get in touch with them, I hear the same excuse. Either they have some real problems in this department or they aren't in a rush to fill the position and expect people to wait forever.

I've read some great reviews about Intuit as a place of employment, but if I had to base my opinion of the company on my interview process, I would have a very low opinion.

Hope they really are still interested in me and get their problems worked out because I'd really like to have the chance to finish the interview process. In the meantime, I'm moving on.

Interview Question – Do you have experience collaborating with software developers?   Answer Question

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!