Intuit Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Intuit in October 2010.

Apply on line. You will recive an e-mail acknowledgement of the application. Next would be an appointment for a phone interview. Second interview could be by phone or could be in person. Live call test. Uses the STAR method; Situation or Task, Actions, Results. Expect to give a detailed

Interview Questions
  • Discribe your most difficult call and how you resolved it.   View Answer
Pretty much a take it or leave it option. The pay is good and the benefits are very good.

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fredericksburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Applied through website, received notification of phone screening 2 weeks later. Took some tests applying computer skills, typing speed, business applications. Received notification of phone interview next day. After phone interview, received notification the following week of in person interview. After interview, received offer within 3 days. No room for negotiation.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most trying experience you've ever had? How do you deliver bad news.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation, you get what they offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

The interview process will begin with a screening from HR. the HR reps do not have a clear understanding of what the req entails, so save the detailed questions for the face to face interview. Also be prepared to answer multiple STAR questions (situation, task, action and result). It helps to also know the companies history, fiscal plans, and market value.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you worked with someone who was not doing their share.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fredericksburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit in May 2013.

Recruiter e-mailed me to set up an appropriate time to call and we had a 30 minute interview over the phone. She asked things regarding my biggest achievement, weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions were redundant so it was difficult to come up with a new answer. It was difficult to read her disposition over the phone.   Answer Question
    Salary was non-negotiablie. Take it or leave it as there are other people interviewing that would gladly accept the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intuit in November 2009.

Wonderful process at Intuit that included 2 rounds of interviews with C-level executives. Very warm interviews where the number one goal was "get to know me" and "make sure I am a good fit for the org"

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you worked on a task with other team members and had challenges. What were those challenges and hoe did you overcome them?   View Answer
    non-negotiable salary. Advice for others: it's a great place to work with great people and training is extensive and at a good pace. Sales aptitude is required so if you are uncomfortable with phone sales/consulting it is not the right place for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodland Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in September 2011.

I was so perfect for this job but these folks WAY over think it all and end up just being kind of creepy.

Interview Questions
    • This was a textbook interview–they did not surprise me at all.   Answer Question

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!