Intuit

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fredericksburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Applied through website, received notification of phone screening 2 weeks later. Took some tests applying computer skills, typing speed, business applications. Received notification of phone interview next day. After phone interview, received notification the following week of in person interview. After interview, received offer within 3 days. No room for negotiation.

Interview Question – What was the most trying experience you've ever had? How do you deliver bad news.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, you get what they offer.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – The interview process will begin with a screening from HR. the HR reps do not have a clear understanding of what the req entails, so save the detailed questions for the face to face interview. Also be prepared to answer multiple STAR questions (situation, task, action and result). It helps to also know the companies history, fiscal plans, and market value.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you worked with someone who was not doing their share.   Answer Question

Fredericksburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit in May 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiter e-mailed me to set up an appropriate time to call and we had a 30 minute interview over the phone. She asked things regarding my biggest achievement, weaknesses, etc.

Interview Question – Some of the questions were redundant so it was difficult to come up with a new answer. It was difficult to read her disposition over the phone.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was non-negotiablie. Take it or leave it as there are other people interviewing that would gladly accept the offer.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intuit in November 2009.

Interview Details – Wonderful process at Intuit that included 2 rounds of interviews with C-level executives. Very warm interviews where the number one goal was "get to know me" and "make sure I am a good fit for the org"

Interview Question – Name a time when you worked on a task with other team members and had challenges. What were those challenges and hoe did you overcome them?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable salary. Advice for others: it's a great place to work with great people and training is extensive and at a good pace. Sales aptitude is required so if you are uncomfortable with phone sales/consulting it is not the right place for you.

Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was so perfect for this job but these folks WAY over think it all and end up just being kind of creepy.

Interview Question – This was a textbook interview–they did not surprise me at all.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.