Intuit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
San Diego, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Intuit in March 2012.

Interview Details – By far the most intensive interview process I have ever been through, Met 9 people over 3 days. Interview questions were scenario based and personal experience type. Every person I met was super friendly and knew their stuff. In the end I didn't get the job I applied for but was offered another position which I gladly accepted.

Interview Question – Give an example of a conflict you had with an employee and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Extremely easy. They asked what I wanted and then they offered it plus an amazing bonus structure and stock plan. I would push for an additional week of vacation though - they only offer 2 weeks unless you push.

Director Interview

Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Expect a lot of people to interview you in a single day. Often interviews can stretch an entire 8 hour day to meet with all the people that are in the selection process. And, expect to interview with different functional groups, not just the hiring group.

Interview Question – Be prepared for questions that ask you to describe a business problem you had, how you solved it, what was your role in the decision, and the eventual outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fairly straight forward. They are good about putting a strong offer on the table up front with little or no negoatiation.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!