Intuit

Updated Aug 17, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Intuit in March 2012.

By far the most intensive interview process I have ever been through, Met 9 people over 3 days. Interview questions were scenario based and personal experience type. Every person I met was super friendly and knew their stuff. In the end I didn't get the job I applied for but was offered another position which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a conflict you had with an employee and how you solved it.   Answer Question
Extremely easy. They asked what I wanted and then they offered it plus an amazing bonus structure and stock plan. I would push for an additional week of vacation though - they only offer 2 weeks unless you push.

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Intuit in May 2010.

Company recruiters plays a significant role in the hiring process. Make sure you follow up with them in a profession and speedy way to make their job easier. They are very influential in your compensation negotiation process as well.

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to discuss your experience in driving changes, leadership and conflict management.   Answer Question

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Expect a lot of people to interview you in a single day. Often interviews can stretch an entire 8 hour day to meet with all the people that are in the selection process. And, expect to interview with different functional groups, not just the hiring group.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared for questions that ask you to describe a business problem you had, how you solved it, what was your role in the decision, and the eventual outcome.   Answer Question
    Fairly straight forward. They are good about putting a strong offer on the table up front with little or no negoatiation.