Intuit Director Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Intuit in May 2010.

Company recruiters plays a significant role in the hiring process. Make sure you follow up with them in a profession and speedy way to make their job easier. They are very influential in your compensation negotiation process as well.

Interview Questions
  • Be ready to discuss your experience in driving changes, leadership and conflict management.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Intuit in March 2012.

By far the most intensive interview process I have ever been through, Met 9 people over 3 days. Interview questions were scenario based and personal experience type. Every person I met was super friendly and knew their stuff. In the end I didn't get the job I applied for but was offered another position which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a conflict you had with an employee and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    Extremely easy. They asked what I wanted and then they offered it plus an amazing bonus structure and stock plan. I would push for an additional week of vacation though - they only offer 2 weeks unless you push.

Director Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Expect a lot of people to interview you in a single day. Often interviews can stretch an entire 8 hour day to meet with all the people that are in the selection process. And, expect to interview with different functional groups, not just the hiring group.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared for questions that ask you to describe a business problem you had, how you solved it, what was your role in the decision, and the eventual outcome.   Answer Question
    Fairly straight forward. They are good about putting a strong offer on the table up front with little or no negoatiation.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!