Intuit

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intuit in October 2012.

Interview Details – I got an interview because I already worked as a contractor for the company and was already partially doing the job. I had to interview with 5 different people, all in one visit, and the interviews were fairly standard. Since I already knew many of the interviewers, it was easier, but the people who do the interviewing here are pretty easygoing anyway. If you do get an interview with Intuit, make sure you research the company values. They are a BIG deal and a huge part of the hiring process. Also, know that for many jobs you must take a personality assessment and a basic listening/writing comprehension test that many people don't pass, so don't be too upset if you don't make it through that stage.

Interview Question – Tell me which of the Intuit values you consider most important and why.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because the terms that they offered me were more than acceptable. I signed my offer, and started less than a week later.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IPSS Interview

Englewood, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intuit in May 2010.

Interview Details – Originally, I was contacted by a recruiter via email to set up a phone interview in February. After attempts to contact the recruiter by email and phone and no response from them, I dismissed this company until I received an email last month from a contact person I knew at Intuit. He got in touch with an HR person who then called me on the phone to set up the face-to-face interview. (The original recruiter, I found out later, was no longer employed by Intuit)

The face-to-face interview was with two people from their HR department. It was rather brief; they asked a few questions and asked if I had any questions myself. I had about five questions for them, which they answered. I was surprised, somewhat, by the brevity of the interview.

Interview Question – "My mother downloaded some pictures on her computer and can't seem to find them. What would you tell her to do?"   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit interview questions and advice in Englewood, CO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.