Intuit Experience Design Intern Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Senior Software Engineer (30)
- Software Engineer (18)
- Software Engineer Intern (12)
- Marketing Manager (10)
- Software Engineering Intern (9)
- Staff Software Engineer (8)
- Rotational Development Associate (8)
- Manager (7)
- Senior Product Manager (7)
- Product Manager (7)
- Technical Support Representative (6)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Intern (5)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Program Manager (4)
- Product Management (3)
- Ask A Tax Expert (3)
- Interaction Designer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Data Analyst (3)
- Inside Sales Representative (3)
- Sales Consultant (3)
- Analyst (2)
- Software Engineer I (2)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Director (2)
- Senior Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Senior Interaction Designer (2)
Experience Design Intern Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Intuit in February 2011.
Interview Details – Applied online and heard back about 3-4 months later.
The recruiter was very professional and really responded quickly.
Scheduled 2 back to back phone interviews: one with a Staff Interaction Designer in Mountain View and another Design Manager in Tucson.
Heard back 2 weeks after those phone interviews and scheduled the last phone interview on Friday with the hiring manager.
Heard back immediately after the phone interview with the manager with the results.
- What was the most difficult design problem you've ever dealt with and how did you overcome it? Answer Question
- How do you deal with difficult stakeholders or coworkers? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No negotiation.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit