Intuit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Group Product Manager Interview

Group Product Manager
Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intuit in November 2009.

Interview Details – There was a phone screen by a recruiter and another phone screen by an in-house recruiter. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. The questions were about past experience and went well. A several hour long interview was then set up. A lot of behavioral questions were asked--what would you do if you realize the product you've been working on a for a year now has a major flaw, and it is just before release time. What is the most challenging situation you've been in. How do you resolve conflict when you have a roadmap but a lot of intercal csutomers want something different...

I thought it went well. But I never heard back from them. I did ping the recruiter and she said they are still considering options but never got back to me. It's been almost three months so I think the decision is obvious, but would've loved to get an official answer.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit Group Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.