Intuit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Group Product Manager Interview

Group Product Manager
Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intuit in November 2009.

Interview Details – There was a phone screen by a recruiter and another phone screen by an in-house recruiter. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. The questions were about past experience and went well. A several hour long interview was then set up. A lot of behavioral questions were asked--what would you do if you realize the product you've been working on a for a year now has a major flaw, and it is just before release time. What is the most challenging situation you've been in. How do you resolve conflict when you have a roadmap but a lot of intercal csutomers want something different...

I thought it went well. But I never heard back from them. I did ping the recruiter and she said they are still considering options but never got back to me. It's been almost three months so I think the decision is obvious, but would've loved to get an official answer.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict.   Answer Question

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!