Intuit

Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intuit.

Several back and forths with the recruiter over a months time. A couple last minute cancelled phone interviews. One Phone and f2f interview with hiring manager. No pay negotiation. Take it or leave it pay offer. Overall no signs of effective hiring procedures.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about how you handle a difficult customer.   View Answer

I found the pay tactic disrespectful and it shows Intuit is not serious in paying for top talent.

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Did an online application with three Phone Interviews The next level was an Interview with the Hiring Sales Manager and mid level manager. Each interview lasted approx 1 hour. Went well and was under the impresssion was going to be invited back for a final interview Did hear back for three weeks until after phone calls I have no complaints The process was fair honest professional and open they just wanted to pursue someone else which happens

Interview Questions
    • Sat down at table and Hiring Manager asked right off the back "Do you have any questions of me?' Which prob would have tripped up someone not prepared but i did and from there it went well   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Interview process was normal, typical for a sales postion. I interviewed with 2 sales managers, and the VP of sales at that time. The sales managers took turns interviewing me one at a time, then at the end the vp of sales interviewed me. It took about 2 weeks to get an offer. After that i was in orientation for a few days, and then training began on site.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you passionate about working here   View Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in November 2013.

I had an HR Phone interview for an Inside Sales role. Interview went well, HR person was very positive about the company and the role. She thought I was a good candidate and scheduled another phone interview with incoming Director to the team. That phone interview also seemed to go well and I really liked the gentleman who was coming into Canada from Texas. Seemed to have a great sales mentality and a long time Intuit employee. Very astute as to the Intuit culture and the kind of person you would love to work for.

After that, I had an in person interview in Mississauga with the Inside Sales manager who I also liked. Although when she described the position she said it wouldn't be about selling, it would be to get their Accountants and ProAdvisors to events. Unflustered, and eager to work for Intuit due to its reputation, I said that I would be good with that and had boosted events for other software companies I had worked for .(Which is the truth, although I also sold for those companies too.)

Next I was interviewed by the VP of Sales for Intuit Canada (same day, immediately after). Intuit has a nice facility from what I could tell. Again, seemed like a great guy, asked me some questions and suggested the Inside Sales Manager thought I seemed like a good candidate. The question that he seemed to have trouble with was whether I would be OK with the commute. I said it would be very doable, however he seemed a little skeptical for some reason even though they weren't as deep into Mississauga 401 potential gridlock from the 400 as many other tech companies. That seemed to be the stumbling block.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to manage the commute from where you live to our office every day?   View Answer