Intuit

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit in April 2013.

Interview Details – The recruiter from Intuit contacted me from LinkedIn through email. We talked on the phone in a week and the conversation went well. She said she will set up a phone screen with me and the team leader, I followed up with her for the phone interview schedule and have not heard back from her ever since.

Interview Question – I don't remember since it's been a while.   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in July 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screen with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, and then a 5-hour onsite interview with team. The onsite consisted of a portfolio review, a design exercise, and 1x1 interviews with STAR questions.

Most people were very nice and friendly. The design team was aloof and less so.

Intuit recommended showing breadth during the portfolio review. However people were only interested in design work that they could relate to. My advice would be to ignore the portfolio instructions and only bring design pieces which are relevant to the position.

Interview Question – I applied to a Web design opening and got a touchscreen design exercise, which was strange. IMO the exercise was poorly conceived and written as well.   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in March 2009.

Interview Details – I had very little interaction with real people until the phone interview. I applied through their website and then they eventually contacted me and set up an interview time. The person seemed distracted as if he had been interviewing a million people. Though it seemed like he eventually got interested in me, ultimately i got a company email saying i didn't get to the next step.

Interview Question – What are you most proud of.   View Answer

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!