Intuit Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015
Updated Mar 14, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

Gave one day notice about interview, but they were accommodating with times. They made it seem like it would be laptop coding but it was all on the whiteboard. They told me results within a week of the interview with constructive feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Basically, they just went over my resume and talked about my experiences in multiple aspects. They went for details, even technique methodology details. It sounded positive all the way. The interviewer was nice but somehow the way he is talking made his voice not very clear during the phone.

Intern Interview

Interview

being a masters student, got an interview call from the company after initial scrutiny done by recruiters at college job fair and there were two rounds at interview one of which was behavioral and other was technical interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in November 2014.

Interview

Behavioral , followed by coding challenge and then interview
    The interview was on Resume and the coding challenge.
    It was done on Google hangout so most time was spent on asking if we could hear each other.
    I wish it was face to face or just phone. It was very distracting

Interview Questions

• One of the coding challenge was to find the top ten TVs from a set of files each of which represents a website and has a list of TVs.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit (Needham, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied through my school's career fair. They contacted me soon after to schedule an in person meeting at my campus. The interview consisted of two parts: the behavorial part and the technical part. They were both pretty simple interview processes and the people that interviewed me were pretty nice to me.

Interview Questions

• If someone gave you a programming assignment that revolved around cryptography (a subject you didn't know anything about), what is the first thing you would do to complete your assignment?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intuit.

Interview

I was asked to an on-campus interview during a university job fair. It was a two-stage interview with a behavioral interview component and a technical interview component. Each component was in a different room and with a different person, and they likely compared notes on candidates at the end.

Interview Questions

• The questions seemed standard but it seemed like they were looking for certain types of answers in response to the behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Intuit in October 2014.

Interview

I spoke to them at a booth where they asked me to give 2 rounds of interviews- one technical and one behavioral.
    The interviewer asked me a lot about my projects and what algorithms I used and my job on each one of them. I was asked the difference between C and Java, HTML and CSS. OOPs concept are important. Asked me the concept and use of the attic keyword.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a question about hash maps, which I hadn't studied about.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit.

Interview

It was pretty cool. I submitted my resume at college/university career fair and I was asked to appear for an interview the very next day. Interview had two rounds - behavioral and technical (each 20 minutes). Both the interviewers were cool and were asking questions on my resume. I will recommend students to go through their resume thoroughly and be prepared to answer what they have written. Apart from basic resume questions - I had some questions from data structures, threads, inheritance, and basic OOPS concept. Currently, I am waiting for the results.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions were pretty unexpected so I will definitely recommend to be prepared on that front also.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Submitted my resume at a career fair, got contacted to submit an app, then had two half an hour interviews a few days later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Submitted through job fair and got prompt response. Started with pairing interview to match me with potential teams and developed from there. Very laid back conversation that went through my resume and tried to identify what exactly I wanted to do and/or accomplish as an intern. Afterwards was forwarded with profile to recruiting teams and recruiter later contacted me individually to isolate my skills.