Intuit

Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.7

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

being a masters student, got an interview call from the company after initial scrutiny done by recruiters at college job fair and there were two rounds at interview one of which was behavioral and other was technical interview

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intuit.

I was asked to an on-campus interview during a university job fair. It was a two-stage interview with a behavioral interview component and a technical interview component. Each component was in a different room and with a different person, and they likely compared notes on candidates at the end.

Interview Questions
    • The questions seemed standard but it seemed like they were looking for certain types of answers in response to the behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Intuit in October 2014.

I spoke to them at a booth where they asked me to give 2 rounds of interviews- one technical and one behavioral.
    The interviewer asked me a lot about my projects and what algorithms I used and my job on each one of them. I was asked the difference between C and Java, HTML and CSS. OOPs concept are important. Asked me the concept and use of the attic keyword.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a question about hash maps, which I hadn't studied about.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit.

It was pretty cool. I submitted my resume at college/university career fair and I was asked to appear for an interview the very next day. Interview had two rounds - behavioral and technical (each 20 minutes). Both the interviewers were cool and were asking questions on my resume. I will recommend students to go through their resume thoroughly and be prepared to answer what they have written. Apart from basic resume questions - I had some questions from data structures, threads, inheritance, and basic OOPS concept. Currently, I am waiting for the results.

Interview Questions
    • Behavior questions were pretty unexpected so I will definitely recommend to be prepared on that front also.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intuit.

Submitted my resume at a career fair, got contacted to submit an app, then had two half an hour interviews a few days later.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Submitted through job fair and got prompt response. Started with pairing interview to match me with potential teams and developed from there. Very laid back conversation that went through my resume and tried to identify what exactly I wanted to do and/or accomplish as an intern. Afterwards was forwarded with profile to recruiting teams and recruiter later contacted me individually to isolate my skills.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit in August 2013.

1 written round.
    6 technical and 1 puzzle to be solved in 1 hour.

followed by team building group activity

after that, 2 rounds of interview.
    few technical questions,puzzles and project related questions.

Interview Questions
    • Not much of difficult questions.Asked fundamental questions on data structures,networking OS.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit in March 2012.

Got an interview from my school's career fair. Spoke to two poeple. First one was a tech round. I was asked basic quesions related to OOP concepts. Same day spoke to another person. He asked me mostly behavioural type questions. Questions on my academic projects, group dynamics etc. Both the interviewers were cool which made the conversation very comforatble

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit in November 2010.

Applied online and got a response a couple weeks later. Began by asking some behavioral questions such as "Which class project was your favorite?" and how you demonstrated leadership, etc. Pretty basic stuff. Second part of the interview comprised of technical questions mainly focused on OOP. What is encapsulation, inheritance, linked list etc. People who interviewed me were really nice and straightforward.