Intuit

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume at a career fair, got contacted to submit an app, then had two half an hour interviews a few days later.

Interview Question – Technical question regarding coding.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Submitted through job fair and got prompt response. Started with pairing interview to match me with potential teams and developed from there. Very laid back conversation that went through my resume and tried to identify what exactly I wanted to do and/or accomplish as an intern. Afterwards was forwarded with profile to recruiting teams and recruiter later contacted me individually to isolate my skills.

Interview Question – Reverse a string in place   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in August 2013.

Interview Details – 1 written round.
6 technical and 1 puzzle to be solved in 1 hour.

followed by team building group activity

after that, 2 rounds of interview.
few technical questions,puzzles and project related questions.

Interview Question – Not much of difficult questions.Asked fundamental questions on data structures,networking OS.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in March 2012.

Interview Details – Got an interview from my school's career fair. Spoke to two poeple. First one was a tech round. I was asked basic quesions related to OOP concepts. Same day spoke to another person. He asked me mostly behavioural type questions. Questions on my academic projects, group dynamics etc. Both the interviewers were cool which made the conversation very comforatble

Interview Question – incidents of miscommunication with team mates?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in November 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a response a couple weeks later. Began by asking some behavioral questions such as "Which class project was your favorite?" and how you demonstrated leadership, etc. Pretty basic stuff. Second part of the interview comprised of technical questions mainly focused on OOP. What is encapsulation, inheritance, linked list etc. People who interviewed me were really nice and straightforward.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.