Intuit Intern Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit.

Submitted my resume at a career fair, got contacted to submit an app, then had two half an hour interviews a few days later.

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Submitted through job fair and got prompt response. Started with pairing interview to match me with potential teams and developed from there. Very laid back conversation that went through my resume and tried to identify what exactly I wanted to do and/or accomplish as an intern. Afterwards was forwarded with profile to recruiting teams and recruiter later contacted me individually to isolate my skills.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in August 2013.

1 written round.
    6 technical and 1 puzzle to be solved in 1 hour.

followed by team building group activity

after that, 2 rounds of interview.
    few technical questions,puzzles and project related questions.

Interview Questions
    • Not much of difficult questions.Asked fundamental questions on data structures,networking OS.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in March 2012.

Got an interview from my school's career fair. Spoke to two poeple. First one was a tech round. I was asked basic quesions related to OOP concepts. Same day spoke to another person. He asked me mostly behavioural type questions. Questions on my academic projects, group dynamics etc. Both the interviewers were cool which made the conversation very comforatble

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in November 2010.

Applied online and got a response a couple weeks later. Began by asking some behavioral questions such as "Which class project was your favorite?" and how you demonstrated leadership, etc. Pretty basic stuff. Second part of the interview comprised of technical questions mainly focused on OOP. What is encapsulation, inheritance, linked list etc. People who interviewed me were really nice and straightforward.

Interview Questions

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!