Intuit

Getting the Interview

293 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Software QA Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intuit in April 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very short and smooth. Manager did the phone interview and asked for just background. No technical interview questions asked. In person was all day. Met 6 people, did 3 rounds of Coding interview in Java and Selenium and testing. Met Developers, Managers and Product managers.

Interview Question – Q1: A sorted array of size 100, only one value is not correct. Find that out.
Q2: Write a function to find the winner of a blackjack game.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 1 day

Senior Software Engineering Manager Interview

Menlo Park, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. They responded after 2 or 3 weeks. The recruiter was great. He was very friendly but gave me all the information i wanted without stalling. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. They got back to me after 3 or 4 days asking for my availability for face to face rounds. The second round interviews were all pair programming sessions and they asked some other technical questions.

Interview Question – Didn't find anything difficult but they did ask some architectural questions which i didn't answer well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have to negotiate. The package was much better than i expected even when they knew my current salary which was considerably lower.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Interviewed at Intuit

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter after my resume was forwarded to her by a friend. Technical/behavioral interview was set up two weeks later. The link provided for the webcam interview was a little confusing as was the site to type code. Overall, the behavioral interview was easy, and the technical interview a little more difficult.

Interview Question – I wasn't familiar with most of the data structures, only ArrayLists, but the interviewer asked me a question about LinkedLists.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – I was asked simple questions like difference between abstract and interface. They asked questions like difference between final, finally and finalize method. Then gave me a programming task where in they asked me to print the elements of set1 50% more number of times than the set2.

Legal Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in February 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted resume via Intuit's online job portal and received and e-mail within a week. Had the initial 30 minute HR screening interview a few days later, and another 30 minute substantive phone interview with the team leader about a week after that. Still haven't heard back about the next step, which I assume is a more thorough on-site screening.

Interview Question – Both screenings were fairly straightforward, nothing out of the ordinary. Talked about my current position and why I was interested in transitioning.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Interviewed at Intuit

Interview Details – 2 part interview. One was technical, one was behavioral. Technical was some basic java questions, like keywords, inheritence, etc. Behavioral was about experience working with people and how to deal with issues. I didn't get an offer, but overall it was a good experience. Interviewers were friendly and communication was clear.

Interview Questions

Product Development - RDP Associate Interview

Interviewed at Intuit

Interview Details – Phone interview.

Interview Question – Lots of Java questions and data structures.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Intuit interview process starts off with simple tech and behavior test; that test your first step actually getting interview. Once you're in the interview the interviewing person uses a STARs approach to ask questions. These questions arrange from how you handle certain situations in the office to how you assisting customers.

Interview Question – There wasn't any particular question that was difficult.   Answer Question

Product Manager Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Very straightforward and standard interview process with all of the normal questions. Quite frankly, I'd expect more 'innovative' and interesting questions from a tech company past the basic strength and weakness questions.

The one frustration I had was dealing with the HR contact. She was inconsistent and hard to get through to.

Interview Question – All questions were fairly standard   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intuit in October 2012.

Interview Details – I got an interview because I already worked as a contractor for the company and was already partially doing the job. I had to interview with 5 different people, all in one visit, and the interviews were fairly standard. Since I already knew many of the interviewers, it was easier, but the people who do the interviewing here are pretty easygoing anyway. If you do get an interview with Intuit, make sure you research the company values. They are a BIG deal and a huge part of the hiring process. Also, know that for many jobs you must take a personality assessment and a basic listening/writing comprehension test that many people don't pass, so don't be too upset if you don't make it through that stage.

Interview Question – Tell me which of the Intuit values you consider most important and why.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because the terms that they offered me were more than acceptable. I signed my offer, and started less than a week later.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit interview questions and advice. All 293 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.