Intuit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Did an online application with three Phone Interviews The next level was an Interview with the Hiring Sales Manager and mid level manager. Each interview lasted approx 1 hour. Went well and was under the impresssion was going to be invited back for a final interview Did hear back for three weeks until after phone calls I have no complaints The process was fair honest professional and open they just wanted to pursue someone else which happens

Interview Question – Sat down at table and Hiring Manager asked right off the back "Do you have any questions of me?' Which prob would have tripped up someone not prepared but i did and from there it went well   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Information Security Analyst
Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in December 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview lead to on-site interview (expenses paid).
Scheduling seemed to be an area of difficulty for HR; be flexible.
Be prepared to answer vague questions; attempt to answer in multiple ways.

Interview Question – Every question was vague, even when asked to be more specific.   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviews are behavioral based, have some good examples of success, failure, challenges.
Try to have new examples for each interview, but can reuse an example if it fits multiple questions.
You can be scheduled for all day session of interviews.

Interview Question – The key is to have a good collection of real life examples with measurable outcomes   Answer Question

Group Manager SMB Interview

Group Manager SMB
San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in September 2011.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews using STAR format. The interview was casual. Do not wear a suit or tie. You will feel extremely uncomfortable. They also stress that in the hiring process. Be prepared for 6-10 interviews before having an offer. Teleconference is likely as well. The process moves pretty quickly and the interviewers take the job very seriously. They were all well prepared and professional.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Software Engineer In Quality Interview

Software Engineer In Quality

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in May 2014.

Interview Details – Entire process took 3 week starting with initial contact from recruiter through LinkedIn. 1st Phone screen with recruiter. 2nd Phone screen with Lead engineer 3rd onsite (5 interviews) including hiring manager

Interview Question – Interview was a mix of behavioral and technical questions.
1. Lot of behavioral questions i.e situational questions from your previous work experience
2. Technical questions ranging from OO concepts from Java, Selenium, C#, Web Services etc
3. 2 interview with Sr QA engineers ranging from behavioral questions to technical questions like reverse of string , different web-service questions like when to use soap vs rest, what put/post/get methods do etc...

In my experience, I believe the entire interview depends on that one person (other than the hiring manager) on how he/she feels about you in the interview. During the entire interview process all the developers/QA engineers kept on asking Technical/Behavioral interview questions which I feel were answered to their expectations. None of them asked me to write code on the board.
 During the initial phone screen I indicated that I do not have hands on with Java in my current job. Inspite of that they decided to call me onsite.
After the exhaustive interview process the recruiter told me that I do not have hands on with some technologies they use and that is why they are not moving forward with the hiring.

My only suggestion is: It would be great if the company took individual feedback from each interviewer as compared to relying on feedback of one person for deciding on the outcome of the interview.
  Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
San Diego, CA

Interviewed at Intuit

Interview Details – Use a Behavior based interview starting w/ standard character questions. Interviews usually are 3 - 4 hours and involve either several stakeholders and may include a panel. Interviews usually start with a general intro and basic soft ball questions... get progressively more difficult ...

Interview Question – Describe some of the best practices/strategies you use for Marketing data analysis and the different methodologies for devising marketing analysis plans.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Senior Recruiter
Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very process oriented. I got to speak and interview with the people I need to so I could really learn about the company and expectations. Spoke with peers, my Team Lead and a Senior Manager. All of them with intuit from 8-15 years.

Interview Question – Very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were within my range.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Reno, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in October 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me through linkedin and arranged for a technical discussion. The technical round is usually a call with a webex where couple of technical questions and a small program is asked to be coded.

Interview Question – 1. Design a HTML 5 page to parse JSON data
2. Couple of basic SQL questions and Data Modelling
3. Java Programme to find avg sal per employee based on the case given.
  Answer Question

Java Software Engineer Interview

Java Software Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit in April 2014.

Interview Details – Technical and Behavior rounds
Initial 30 minutes technical interview with hiring manager.
Once its cleared one-one interview with 5 members.
Technical and Behavior questions mostly on Java, Spring, hibernate.

Concentrate on interview at EOD which matters.

Interview Question – Implement a solution using Hashmap   View Answer

Billing Analyst Interview

Billing Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Was great. Nicely done. Questions asked with long term goals. Individual leadership skills accessed and they wanted to know how I would fit in with their mission statement and true north goals.

Negotiation Details – Great.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!