Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Had first round of interview on phone, it was quite easy regarding what have you done so far.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Be prepared to answer some tricky java/algorithm questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions on algorithm engineering, J2EE design patterns...   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

HR contacted me for the on compus interview. I took two round of interview, one is behavioral interview and the other is technical interview. The behaioral interview just asked how you lead in a team, how to deal with conflict in a team and projects I had been done. The technical interview asked about JAVA and SQL.

Interview Questions

• They give you some filling in the blank questions. Like “what if a tree grows money"   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview. First round about my college projects and discussing design of code i had done before. Second interview was more of a HR + aptitude questions. Third round of interview was more about we. How web works, HTTP calls.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

- After career fair contacted by HR - On-Campus Interview, asking Java Basics, Inheritance, Interface etc.. - Basic coding question including array, linked-list - Since I had some SQL knowledge, explained joins -Then phone interview with 2 managers, explaining projects and coding etc...

Interview Questions

• given node a and b, find the lowest common ancestor (lowest in terms of ancestor that is most close to a and b)   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Great process with multiple interviewers. Be prepared to go through at least 4-5 rounds of interviews, each of whom is looking for a different quality. They give quality, honest feedback.a

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was relatively standard. There was a huge focus on situational questions. Everyone was friendly. The process had the traditional multiple rounds starting with a phone screen. I was impressed that they were extremely prompt in providing next steps. When they say they will get back to you in a certain time period they actually do.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult; all of the questions were situational.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

3 seperate interviews. very aggressive.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

Interview

I gave an interview a long time back. Its hard to recollect the questions. The interview process was standard like very other company. Couple of technical rounds and 2 HR rounds.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intuit (Bangalore (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Got a call from HR and scheduled a face to face round. Never had such a unprofessional experience in interviews. My interview was scheduled at 10:00 AM .It started at 10 and finished by 10:10 AM and i was asked to leave for the day.I dont know how they assessed a person of nearly 9 years of experience in a span of 10 minutes . The person interviewed did n't have the minimum courtesy of introducing himself before the interview.Secondly he went through my profile only after entering the interview room. May be he might have felt my profile is not suitable for current requirement.But they should have taken care of these things before shortlisting a profile.