Intuit

Average Difficulty
323 candidate interviews

Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Acquisition Interview

Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Acquisition

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – the interview was mostly conversational versus the typical ask/tell style. i was asked quite about about my team leadership skills and at the end, i was asked the question "how do you describe strategy?"

Interview Question – i was asked to explain the strategy i'd take to fix a customer acquisition problem. i wasn't told what the problem was and i wasn't told what type of strategy she was looking for (long term, short term, detailed w/ customer insights data, expansion of marketing channels, etc...). when i asked for qualification, i got a vague answer so i did my best to relate my answer to a past situation where i fixed a customer acquisition problem using a multi-channel / customer retention strategy.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Be prepared to answer some tricky java/algorithm questions.

Interview Question – Questions on algorithm engineering, J2EE design patterns...   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Instructional Designer

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews, but this great- people who work here are committed.

Negotiation Details – Straightforward and easy

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

Interview Details – - After career fair contacted by HR
- On-Campus Interview, asking Java Basics, Inheritance, Interface etc..
- Basic coding question including array, linked-list
- Since I had some SQL knowledge, explained joins

-Then phone interview with 2 managers, explaining projects and coding etc...

Interview Question – given node a and b, find the lowest common ancestor (lowest in terms of ancestor that is most close to a and b)   Answer Question

Ask A Tax Expert Interview

Ask A Tax Expert

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Very friendly, courteous and informative.

Reason for Declining – Offer too low

Chief Security Architect Interview

Chief Security Architect

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intuit in August 2012.

Interview Details – Saw the job posting on LinkedIn. Applied and recruiter contacted me the next day. Had an extended conversation with the recruiter. He liked me for the position I applied for and at least one other open position. He was excited, personable, and sold the company to me. He was sending me forward and I should hear shortly.

The next day, I emailed asking how long I should expect the process to take. His very prompt reply was that it depends but don't worry and call or email if I get antsy.

The following week I call, no reply. I emailed later that week. No reply. I emailed about two weeks later. Still no reply.

It's one thing to not hear after submitting a resume. It's another thing entirely to not hear after a positive initial interview and to not even get a reply. Turned me off completely to this supposedly top 100 company to work for.

Interview Question – Pretty straight forward discussion on my history, skills, accomplishments.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – I gave an interview a long time back. Its hard to recollect the questions. The interview process was standard like very other company. Couple of technical rounds and 2 HR rounds.

Interview Question – I am unable to remember the questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Intuit

Interview Details – HR contacted me for the on compus interview. I took two round of interview, one is behavioral interview and the other is technical interview. The behaioral interview just asked how you lead in a team, how to deal with conflict in a team and projects I had been done. The technical interview asked about JAVA and SQL.

Interview Question – They give you some filling in the blank questions. Like “what if a tree grows money"   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Expect a lot of people to interview you in a single day. Often interviews can stretch an entire 8 hour day to meet with all the people that are in the selection process. And, expect to interview with different functional groups, not just the hiring group.

Interview Question – Be prepared for questions that ask you to describe a business problem you had, how you solved it, what was your role in the decision, and the eventual outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fairly straight forward. They are good about putting a strong offer on the table up front with little or no negoatiation.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Intuit

Interview Details – Campus Placement - 1 Written Round, 2 Technical Interviews, 1 HR Interview
Written Round - 4 questions - 1 puzzle, 1 OS question, 2 algorithms asked... questions were straight forward.. Tech 1 interview was mostly based on Resume and Written round, Tech 2 interview stressed upon coding and algorithms

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!