Intuit

312 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Knowledge Management Interview

Knowledge Management

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Intuit follows the STAR process. Interviewees should be expected to explain a Situation or Task, the Actions they took, and the Results for every question in an interview. You may hear some of the same questions from different interviewers. Typically, all interviewers participate in a meeting with the manager to discuss their perceptions from the interviews, so it's wise to be consistent in your replies.

Negotiation Details – Always counteroffer.

Applications Operations Engineer II Interview

Applications Operations Engineer II

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview - 2 rounds of phone screening - then called onsite for a 4-5 hr interview - technical, non-technical

Interview Question – how to make changes to the scheduling system that is existing in the infrastructure at intuit.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate.. was not really offered what I expected, but since they gave some good benefits, it tallied there.

Interaction Designer Interview

Interaction Designer
Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit in April 2013.

Interview Details – The recruiter from Intuit contacted me from LinkedIn through email. We talked on the phone in a week and the conversation went well. She said she will set up a phone screen with me and the team leader, I followed up with her for the phone interview schedule and have not heard back from her ever since.

Interview Question – I don't remember since it's been a while.   Answer Question

Staff Software QA Engineer Interview

Staff Software QA Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intuit in April 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very short and smooth. Manager did the phone interview and asked for just background. No technical interview questions asked. In person was all day. Met 6 people, did 3 rounds of Coding interview in Java and Selenium and testing. Met Developers, Managers and Product managers.

Interview Question – Q1: A sorted array of size 100, only one value is not correct. Find that out.
Q2: Write a function to find the winner of a blackjack game.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 1 day

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Software Engineering Intern
Mountain View, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in October 2013.

Interview Details – Met with a HR Recruiter at a Job fair for my college and had a fantastic conversation. I was told that I would receive a phone call within two weeks. Got my phone call, scheduled a one hour phone interview; the first half was behavioral and the second was technical. During the technical interview I was asked any specific coding questions, but rather to follow and answer questions as the interviewer built up a larger software idea.

Interview Question – The entire behavioral interview was rather difficult as I have had very interviews like it.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Menlo Park, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. They responded after 2 or 3 weeks. The recruiter was great. He was very friendly but gave me all the information i wanted without stalling. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. They got back to me after 3 or 4 days asking for my availability for face to face rounds. The second round interviews were all pair programming sessions and they asked some other technical questions.

Interview Question – Didn't find anything difficult but they did ask some architectural questions which i didn't answer well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have to negotiate. The package was much better than i expected even when they knew my current salary which was considerably lower.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Software Engineering Intern

Interviewed at Intuit

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter after my resume was forwarded to her by a friend. Technical/behavioral interview was set up two weeks later. The link provided for the webcam interview was a little confusing as was the site to type code. Overall, the behavioral interview was easy, and the technical interview a little more difficult.

Interview Question – I wasn't familiar with most of the data structures, only ArrayLists, but the interviewer asked me a question about LinkedLists.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – I was asked simple questions like difference between abstract and interface. They asked questions like difference between final, finally and finalize method. Then gave me a programming task where in they asked me to print the elements of set1 50% more number of times than the set2.

Legal Interview

Legal

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in February 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted resume via Intuit's online job portal and received and e-mail within a week. Had the initial 30 minute HR screening interview a few days later, and another 30 minute substantive phone interview with the team leader about a week after that. Still haven't heard back about the next step, which I assume is a more thorough on-site screening.

Interview Question – Both screenings were fairly straightforward, nothing out of the ordinary. Talked about my current position and why I was interested in transitioning.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

Interviewed at Intuit

Interview Details – 2 part interview. One was technical, one was behavioral. Technical was some basic java questions, like keywords, inheritence, etc. Behavioral was about experience working with people and how to deal with issues. I didn't get an offer, but overall it was a good experience. Interviewers were friendly and communication was clear.

Interview Questions