Intuit

293 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

RDP Associate Interview

Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in November 2013.

Interview Details – Great experience interviewing with Intuit. Had two first round interviews and then was invited out to the Mountain View campus for final rounds. The campus in beautiful and we were put in a very nice hotel with free limo service to and from the airport. Hotel was very nice with great amenities, free happy hour, and large clean rooms.

The interview process ran from about 8-3 with 3 rounds of interviews as well as a few speakers and info session placed in between. Snacks and drinks were provided all day. Interviewers were incredibly friendly and it really did feel like a conversation. I get the feeling that people are all very well taken care of here.

Got an offer soon after interviewing and have accepted.

Interview Question – Interviews mostly based around situational questions "tell me about a time when ..." and case studies.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Recruiters are horrible. They dont communicate to candidates properly.

Interview Question – Everything was within my reach   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Intuit in March 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interviews and testing aren't valuable to the applicant

Interview Question – Never meeting a single HR representative through the hiring process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, I was low balled and now trapped in a sub par salary.

Software Engineer II Interview

Software Engineer II
Reno, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Intuit in October 2013.

Interview Details – I got the interview from a recruiter through LinkedIn. There were 3 rounds in all. Two of them telephonic and one onsite interview. But the whole process lasted about 3-4 months !!!

The first round was Okay with senior developer, second round was mostly managerial questions with the product manager. The final and onsite interview had 4 rounds...the questions asked were not that difficult..but they wanted to make sure that they are hiring the right candidate. :)

They asked both technical and HR questions throughout.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions..   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a bit..but no to the extent I would have liked.

Rotational Development Associate Interview

Rotational Development Associate
Mountain View, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in February 2010.

Interview Details – One of the nicest groups of interviewers. They really want you to succeed and come across as being genuinely interested. The questions aren't too difficult and the interview questions are in a STAR format. Questions are not very difficult and they encourage/reward you for being yourself. It's a highly competitive position and they know exactly what type of candidate they're looking for (well-rounded, strong communication/interpersonal skills, flexible/adaptable, etc.).

They really court you during the process and leave you impressed with how they treat their candidates as well as their employees. We got picked up in limos from the airport for final rounds and the hotel accommodations were luxurious. They even had an after-interview happy hour.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you completed a project but it wasn't up to par. How did you remedy it? (asked for 3 separate examples)   View Answer

Senior DevOps Engineer Interview

Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – The people I interviewed were quite professional, competent and engaging, and they
treated me as a worthy professional as well. I met with six people at the headquarters campus, which is a nice looking place. I fielded many general and behavioral questions, with technical questions coming later in the day. I would have enjoyed working with
the people, but the position was not quite a match.

Interview Question – How do you stay organized? Describe tools and techniques.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Intuit in January 2012.

Interview Details – 2 - 3 rounds of phone interview followed by 5 - 6 rounds of technical interview

Interview Question – Design of a web app   Answer Question

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer
Menlo Park, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very nice interview process. Nice people. They all liked me and felt I am a good fit for a senior software engineer.I really enjoyed the interview. But they could not open up a new req for that position.

Interview Question – Prepare well with what you have in your resume along with debugging production issues, data structures and some problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Rotational Development Associate Interview

Rotational Development Associate
Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intuit in November 2012.

Interview Details – They will interview you based upon what every employee is evaluated on: our Leadership Success Profile. These skills include: thinking strategically, driving for results, building high performing teams, innovating for impact, and inspiring through action. They also interview based upon the STAR methodology. That includes Situation, Task, Action, and Result. Try to answer each question they asked using that format.

Interview Question – Tell me about a project or time you have been innovative.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No I was unable to negotiate as everyone in the program gets the same pay

Very Easy Interview

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in August 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview and Face Interview Then received an offer letter

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficulties in the interview process.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit