Intuit Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Intuit in December 2011.

The first contact was through email via the recruiter followed by a phone call with the recruiter to get a better general overview of the company, and the group and specific open role. The process then continued to a phone screening by a Director in which the general job was discussed along with a review of my background and what I would be looking for in a new opportunity. I was then brought in for a first round of interviews that consisted with 2 in person interviews, 1 video conference and a phone call. Once the round one interviews were finished, I was called back for a round two interview that consisted of one in person interview, 1 video interview and another phone call. I received an offer within a couple weeks after my second round of interviewing. Although a bit draining at times, it was great to be able to talk to so many different people in the organization that I would be working with in the open role.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you considering this role and why are you looking to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in August 2010.

This is one of the worst experiences I have had. The middle managers are so self-centered that I felt like they wasted my time and energy. I received three other offers from their competitors, and I told them that I was going to drop them and go with other companies. They were disorganized, young, and seemed inexperienced to me. They offer products that compete with each other and are just trying to figure out what to do with that. Their market cap is relatively small compared to other tech companies, selling products that were relatively cheap.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do given the problem they're facing   Answer Question
    • How would you solve this problem that we are facing (i felt like they just wanted my ideas)   Answer Question

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!