Intuit

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intuit in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had 3 interviews and all were mostly behavioral focused on my past experiences

Interview Question – Tell me about your past experience that added the most value   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NA

Menlo Park, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intuit in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by the inhouse recruiter with whom I spoke with on the phone for 30 minutes. She then passed me on to a coordinator who set me up with a phone interview with the hiring manager who went over my experience and skillset. I was then brought in for, initially, 1 round of interviews with peers and staff. There were changes in the interview schedule but they never notified me and, after a couple of days of silence, I had to reach out to them to reschedule. Needless to say, I went back to finish up the first-round. The interviews were a set of behavioral questions that each interviewer read from a list and it seems they weren't too keen on its effectiveness. I thought it went well but since I have not heard from them in many weeks, it seems I did not get the position. It would've been nice, and a professional courtesy, if they had called/emailed my rejection.

Interview Question – What would you like us to know about you that's not on your resume?   Answer Question

Menlo Park, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online at Intuitcareer.com and was contacted by HR in 1 week. I had the phone interview with the HR first and the next week with the hiring manager. The HR was great and professional. The hiring manager was a little bit tough - the questions were general (about yourself, strength/ weakness) but were followed with questions to provide more details. Then after a week, I had the onsite interview with four people in one morning and another four in the following week. Most of the questions are behavioral questions but if you read the job descriptions closely, you can prepare for most of the behavioral questions. In general, the people are friendly and down-to-earth. The office in Menlo Park is nice with gym and mid-sized cafe.

Interview Question – How do you influence your teammates to change their belief and process?   Answer Question

Program Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Internal communications with recruiter were great up until the interview ended. There was long delays, the response I received positive and would be back in touch, never did receive a response the number of follow ups I made with the recruiter.

Interview Question – The interview process is behavior based, if you're confident in your experience and integrity, the questions should not too difficult.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit Program Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.