Intuit

Relevance Date Difficulty

RDP Associate Interview

RDP Associate
Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in November 2013.

Interview Details – Great experience interviewing with Intuit. Had two first round interviews and then was invited out to the Mountain View campus for final rounds. The campus in beautiful and we were put in a very nice hotel with free limo service to and from the airport. Hotel was very nice with great amenities, free happy hour, and large clean rooms.

The interview process ran from about 8-3 with 3 rounds of interviews as well as a few speakers and info session placed in between. Snacks and drinks were provided all day. Interviewers were incredibly friendly and it really did feel like a conversation. I get the feeling that people are all very well taken care of here.

Got an offer soon after interviewing and have accepted.

Interview Question – Interviews mostly based around situational questions "tell me about a time when ..." and case studies.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

RDP Associate Interview

RDP Associate
Mountain View, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in March 2010.

Interview Details – I stumbled upon the RDP program, as I have a lot of friends who graduated from it and had good things to say. Intuit did two rounds of recruiting at my school: one in the fall, and one in the winter. I participated in winter recruiting, seeking interest at a university career fair, attending an info session, and getting invited to an on-campus interview. The interview consisted of a case on how I would release a product addressing a specific financial need, and a set of behavioral questions asking about leadership experience, teamwork experience, basic run-of-the-mill interview stuff. Then, I was invited back for an on-site interview. The on-site was a bit unnerving because it went on all day, and I was constantly put in situations where I had to mingle with the 29 other candidates against whom I was competing, and the 10 or so current and former RDP Associates. Fortunately, the people were interesting and diverse, so the mingling came naturally. Also, the coordinators at Intuit did a good job with scheduling and organizing. Aside from our four interviews, we got a campus tour, product demonstration sessions, and a keynote speech. I was exhausted by the end of it, but I got the feeling that the employees were satisfied with the company, and that the opportunity was one-of-a-kind.

Interview Question – How would you describe yourself in one word?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR was very patient and flexible with me when it came to deadlines for my decision regarding their offer - they extended it for weeks so that I could continue interviewing with another company.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!