Intuit Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in August 2012.

Phone interview and Face Interview Then received an offer letter

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't any difficulties in the interview process.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fredericksburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Intuit in March 2013.

2 in person interviews online app. online personality exam

Interview Questions
    • Asked me sell the the chair in the room.   View Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in July 2013.

The hiring process was standard. It began with a 30 minute telephone interview with HR. That went well and I was contacted the next day and an on-site interview was scheduled for the following week. The next day, another HR rep contacted me and we had to reschedule the interview for another time on the same date. Prior to the interview, I had to consent to a background check. I thought it was a bit strange that this would be required before I even met with anyone!

At the interview, I first met with the person who would be my manager. He was very nice and we had a pleasant chat. The next person I met with was a gentleman from Texas. Personally, I thought he was strange. He kept telling me how excited he was about things that were happening at Intuit. I believe that if one is trulely excited, they don't have to keep say it - it will show! He had worked for Intuit for many years and it should. He was such a "company guy" and very corporate. After the discussion, he took me to the sales area and asked me to listen in on calls between sales reps and customers. This was supposed to provide me with an opportunity to get a feel for the job. They left me in a cubical with instruction on how to dial into the phone system. After several attempts, I got nothing but silence on all of the lines except the one in french. I don't speak french, so this was not helpful. While I was sitting there, there was another interview candidate who said he was having the same problem. Eventually, then came back to me, I explained the situation and that was it. During this meeting, I was told that I would also meet with two senior managers, however while I was sitting in the cubical, the guy from Texas told me they are delayed and asked me if I would like to wait or leave. I said I would wait. This gave me some time to look around the work area. I realized that the entire sales area is monitored by several CCTV cameras that are placed in the ceiling above the cubicals. I have never seen this before in similar companies in the IT industry. Not even at the really big companies. Why is it necessary to monitor sales staff at all times? After several minutes, he came back to escort me down to the lobby, where I very briefly met with the two executives. The moment I met them, I knew that this would not be going any further. Well, at least they had the courtesy to meet with me. I have been to some companies where you are invited out to meet with the hiring manager who apparently is missing in action during the interview time.

Interview Questions
    • Could you tell me something about yourself that we would not know?   View Answer

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!