Intuit Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with 3 people. One of phone and 2 in person. Telephone interview was re-scheduled several times. In person interview pushed out several weeks to logistics of schedules of two people that wanted to interview me.

Interview Questions

• How can you help drive sales in the posted role.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in October 2009.

Interview

Be ready to prove your desire to sell.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest customer experience you have had, how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Reno, NV) in September 2009.

Interview

Met with HR, answered some questions. Took a mock phone sales call after previewing notes for 15 minutes. Had to accomplish certain specific goals like, " asking for the sale and credit card". Next had a face to face with a team supervisor. Had to mock sell supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non existent. , take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in January 2009.

Interview

Took a long time to get an interview. The first was a telephone interview with a Human Resources person that had no clue about the job. The second and third interviews were with sales managers. All in all the process took about four months to complete.

Interview Questions

• star interview - questions want an example and a measureable outcome.   Answer Question