Intuit Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter for a position I applied online on their website. Then I had an initial phone screen with the recruiter, after which I had a telephonic interview with the hiring manager. Within a week, I was called onsite for an in-person interview to meet the hiring manager and the other team members. The interview questions were mostly behavioral based where I had to answer them using my previous work experiences. The interviewers were very friendly and warm and I felt at ease while talking to them. It seemed like a great team to work for. Unfortunately, I did not get the offer and I got notified by the recruiter through email within a reasonable time. Overall, It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had a conflict with a co-worker/client and how you resolved that problem?   Answer Question
  • What are some of the process improvements that you had implemented in your last job?   Answer Question
  • How do you build strategic relationships with vendors, clients, co-workers and across different team members?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Very good interview overall. First round was telephonic. Once I was through HR called and scheduled further rounds. These guys are very prompt on timing. On the personal interviw HR sent me the names of the interviewers and the timing. In the interview they mainly look for process knowledge with some behavior questions. Questions like how did you resolve a conflict in office. What is that you liked most and disliked in your Job.

Interview Questions