Intuit Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mountain View, CA
Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in February 2012.

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter for a position I applied online on their website. Then I had an initial phone screen with the recruiter, after which I had a telephonic interview with the hiring manager. Within a week, I was called onsite for an in-person interview to meet the hiring manager and the other team members. The interview questions were mostly behavioral based where I had to answer them using my previous work experiences. The interviewers were very friendly and warm and I felt at ease while talking to them. It seemed like a great team to work for. Unfortunately, I did not get the offer and I got notified by the recruiter through email within a reasonable time. Overall, It was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a situation where you had a conflict with a co-worker/client and how you resolved that problem?   Answer Question
  • What are some of the process improvements that you had implemented in your last job?   Answer Question
  • How do you build strategic relationships with vendors, clients, co-workers and across different team members?   Answer Question

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!