Intuit

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Senior Product Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Intuit interview process is very standardized, using planned behavioral questions

Interview Question – Usually questions about very specific examples of where you had to change someone's mind about a decision   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Senior Product Marketing Manager
Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intuit in December 2011.

Interview Details – Through a contact, I was referred to the recruiter, phone screened by the recruiter, then phone screened by a marketing manager in another department a few days later. Was pleased as to how quickly the screens took place. However, the recruiter was vague as to why I was being screened by someone in another department. Thought that was weird if they did not understand the position and responsibilities. Questions were focused on how I work rather than product background or knowledge. Several emails to the recruiter afterwards as to my status went unanswered. Same for my contact, no response to my question as to relationship of the marketing manager screening for the product manager position. Perhaps he was moving over to assume management of that role, in which case, if no experience in product management, I would not have wanted the position. Lack of response in both cases seems unprofessional, but very revealing about the company personality.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 10-1, what would your manager say are your strengths and how would they rate you?   Answer Question
  • Have you downloaded our free trial?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit Senior Product Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.