Intuit

www.intuit.com

Intuit Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Intuit.

Intuit interview process is very standardized, using planned behavioral questions

Interview Questions
  • Usually questions about very specific examples of where you had to change someone's mind about a decision   Answer Question
Straight forward

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intuit in December 2011.

Through a contact, I was referred to the recruiter, phone screened by the recruiter, then phone screened by a marketing manager in another department a few days later. Was pleased as to how quickly the screens took place. However, the recruiter was vague as to why I was being screened by someone in another department. Thought that was weird if they did not understand the position and responsibilities. Questions were focused on how I work rather than product background or knowledge. Several emails to the recruiter afterwards as to my status went unanswered. Same for my contact, no response to my question as to relationship of the marketing manager screening for the product manager position. Perhaps he was moving over to assume management of that role, in which case, if no experience in product management, I would not have wanted the position. Lack of response in both cases seems unprofessional, but very revealing about the company personality.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 10-1, what would your manager say are your strengths and how would they rate you?   Answer Question
    • Have you downloaded our free trial?   Answer Question