Intuit Software Developer Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Campus Placement - 1 Written Round, 2 Technical Interviews, 1 HR Interview
Written Round - 4 questions - 1 puzzle, 1 OS question, 2 algorithms asked... questions were straight forward.. Tech 1 interview was mostly based on Resume and Written round, Tech 2 interview stressed upon coding and algorithms

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intuit.

I had a two 1:1 interviews at my college, one technical and the other a behavioral. The technical question was really easy and they asked what a difference between an interface and abstract class is and write a factorial function in a program of your choice.

If you pass those interviews, then you'll have a phone interview with your hiring manager and it mainly consists of what you would be doing there and what they do.

Interview Questions
    • When did you make your biggest mistake and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intuit in April 2009.

My interview was for an internal position in another city. I asked the HR Rep if it was a work from home position - never got a response. The interview questions had little or nothing to do with the position. The person I did the 1:1 with said I was the last interviewed but by far the best candidate. There was absolutely no feedback on what I could have done better during the process or why I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • (during a group interview) If you were on Survivor would you be voted off the island?   Answer Question