Intuit Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.7

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineering Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit in February 2012.

On campus interview with two 1:1. One asked programming questions and the other one asked behavioral and design questions.

The programming questions included looking at code and fixing it and coding a few specific functions.
The design questions included questions like encapsulation and project design.

Interview Questions
  • Code a function to see if two circles are overlapping on a coordinate plane.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Intuit in January 2012.

I gave my resume to Intuit's booth at the college career fair, and was called for an on-campus interview a few weeks (<1 month) later. This interview was 1hr, and I switched between two interviewers. The first person asked personal questions, eg., "Tell me about an experience that challenged you," while the second asked me to analyse a simple bit of code. I then had a phone interview with Intuit's recruiter, and another phone interview with the project manager (both were personal, focused on resume). Finally, I had an interview over WebEx with two engineers, which was technical. I have yet to hear back from Intuit.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intuit in September 2010.

The interview was a two part one: technical + personality. The technical one was solving some textbook questions on a PPT, and the personality one was similar to a resume check. The interviewers are nice. But never heard back from them. To me it was really rude.