Intuit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Support Interview

Tax Support
Mountain View, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in March 2011.

Interview Details – The Interview was set up through a staffing agency. interview was pretty short and casual. talked about my experience and Interviewer explained what they were looking for and what could be expected if i received an offer for the position. the interview was no loger than 20-25 minutes.

Interview Question – what was my career plan?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The hourly wage was already established through the staffing agency so there wasn't any negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit Videos

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit Tax Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees and interview candidates.