Intuit

Very Difficult Interview

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in October 2011.

Interview Details – Impersonal. All done over the phone or internet.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Predictable questions fishing for technical background.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was referred by one of my friends, who worked at the same team. Then I got a phone conversation with the recruiter. Since I am local, I was invited to a on-site interview. I was interviewed mainly by the hiring manager. I toured the office environment and chatted with a few team members and two senior managers. Everything is very cool and positive. And finally I am happy to accept the offer once they express interest on me.

Interview Question – Are you detail-oriented?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because I did not know how. It meets my expectation.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!