Intuit

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – Intuit interview process starts off with simple tech and behavior test; that test your first step actually getting interview. Once you're in the interview the interviewing person uses a STARs approach to ask questions. These questions arrange from how you handle certain situations in the office to how you assisting customers.

Interview Question – There wasn't any particular question that was difficult.   Answer Question

Reno, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Intuit in September 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by 3 in person interviews. The phone interview was with a manager and an agent that worked within the department. There was an in person 1:1 interview followed by listening in and a panel interview. Hired with 3 weeks notice and a 6 week in depth training course. Very efficient, slow moving through the interview process.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you wanted to make a change, what did you do and were you successful? Tell us about a time when you realized you should have asked for help sooner?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was an entry level position and there was no room for negotiaition

Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Intuit in October 2011.

Interview Details – Online application, online assessment, phone interview with talent & acquisition, interview onsite with 1 manager followed by 2 agents, tour of site then listen to calls. You will hear back on decision 24 - 48 hours later. Entire process is less than a week

Interview Question – The questions are not difficult it is all about work experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a higher salary

Technical Support Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intuit.

Interview Details – I loved my onboarding process. It was very quick and to the point. Everything took a week and a half to complete including my background check. I started off with a phone interview followed by a test. I then had a final phone interview with two managers before receiving my offer. I loved that the whole thing was done via phone. It made me feel as if they were truly listening to what I was saying and not hung up on how I was dressed, what I looked like etc.

Interview Question – I was asked general questions for a position of this nature and did not see any of the questions asked as difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intuit in April 2012.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with the HR recruiter. Was asked what was my strongest point. The recruiter sounded very obvious that she was looking for key words when describing what your experience is. But then again it is a technical support position so it did not come as surprise.

Interview Question – What is your strongest point?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intuit in November 2011.

Interview Details – phone message, one on one interview, got job right away but had to wait 3 weeks. People get let go periodically who are contractors for no apparent reason/

Interview Question – What are your thoughts on good customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – ns

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!