Intuit Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intuit.

Intuit interview process starts off with simple tech and behavior test; that test your first step actually getting interview. Once you're in the interview the interviewing person uses a STARs approach to ask questions. These questions arrange from how you handle certain situations in the office to how you assisting customers.

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't any particular question that was difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intuit.

I loved my onboarding process. It was very quick and to the point. Everything took a week and a half to complete including my background check. I started off with a phone interview followed by a test. I then had a final phone interview with two managers before receiving my offer. I loved that the whole thing was done via phone. It made me feel as if they were truly listening to what I was saying and not hung up on how I was dressed, what I looked like etc.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked general questions for a position of this nature and did not see any of the questions asked as difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit in April 2012.

Had a phone interview with the HR recruiter. Was asked what was my strongest point. The recruiter sounded very obvious that she was looking for key words when describing what your experience is. But then again it is a technical support position so it did not come as surprise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in November 2011.

phone message, one on one interview, got job right away but had to wait 3 weeks. People get let go periodically who are contractors for no apparent reason/

ns

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Intuit in October 2011.

Online application, online assessment, phone interview with talent & acquisition, interview onsite with 1 manager followed by 2 agents, tour of site then listen to calls. You will hear back on decision 24 - 48 hours later. Entire process is less than a week

Interview Questions
    • The questions are not difficult it is all about work experience.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a higher salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Intuit in September 2010.

Phone interview followed by 3 in person interviews. The phone interview was with a manager and an agent that worked within the department. There was an in person 1:1 interview followed by listening in and a panel interview. Hired with 3 weeks notice and a 6 week in depth training course. Very efficient, slow moving through the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you wanted to make a change, what did you do and were you successful? Tell us about a time when you realized you should have asked for help sooner?   View Answer
    It was an entry level position and there was no room for negotiaition