Intuit

4.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in September 2011.

I was so perfect for this job but these folks WAY over think it all and end up just being kind of creepy.

Interview Questions
    • This was a textbook interview–they did not surprise me at all.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intuit in June 2010.

I applied online and was called by the in-house recruiter two weeks later. She just asked some general questions to make sure I was still interested and asked my salary range. She then told me I was in the ballpark and scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager for the next day. Because I didn't live in the area, I would have a phone interview with him, then possibly a phone interview with four of his team.

The hiring manager asked some technical questions and some behavioral questions. It did seem that I didn't have enough of the development skills he was looking for. He sounded competent, but position didn't sound very well defined. Toward end of interview, he asked if I had any questions. The only thing I could think of was to say something like "so you have 4 people working for you?' Well, he got really flustered and rambled for a few minutes trying to explain how the departments were organized. He then admitted that he only had one person and one other was on medical leave.

I was told that the recruiter would contact me. She has not.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Intuit in November 2009.

I applied to a job listing on Dice and got a call back after a couple of weeks from their internal recruiter. She scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager a week after. I sat and waited and he never called me. The recruiter called me back after two weeks and scheduled another phone interview. He calls me 45 minutes late! I went through the phone interview and he suggested that I'm a strong candidate and will be contacting the recruiter to set up a panel interview with other IT heads who were supposed to fly in from another location. My panel interview was supposed to be in two days. The recruiter called me today and said "I'm sorry, but the hiring manager asked me to cancel the interview for tomorrow." I nicely stated that the interview was NOT tomorrow but the day after and disconnected the call.

To sum it up, I will never consider working for this company again. It is an absolute embarrassment. I have never dealt with such unprofessional group of people before in my career.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult. It was the company that was difficult to deal with.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intuit in July 2008.

Technical Phone Screen.
    three hour interview ranging from detailed tech questions to personality and thinking process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain, in detail, the difference between private and public key encryption.   Answer Question
    They are very good negotiatiors