Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Invacare
- Quality (1)
- Regional Sales Trainer (1)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Manager (1)
- Quality and Regulatory Engineer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Invacare.
The interview process was fairly standard. Interviewed by hiring manager and human resources member at the same time. They were almost half an hour late to the scheduled time, but the interview was fairly short. They gave very detailed answers to questions I asked and were pleasant to speak with.
- What's your biggest strengths? What's your biggest weakness? How do you manage multiple projects? How do you prioritize projects? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
Interview process was very structured. It included an online test that appeared to be an assessment of IQ/ overall intelligence. It seemed a little irrelevant, and was a bit cumbersome to complete.
- questions were behavioral. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH) in October 2012.
I submitted my application and several weeks later I had a phone interview. About a week later we scheduled an onsite interview with all of the managers and directors. I received an offer within 2 weeks
- I don't recall a difficult question. They more just asked what experiences I had and what I would bring to the table. Answer Question
I was unable to negotiate any increase in pay. Some people negotiated for extra vacation and they received an extra day.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Invacare (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.
Phone screen from HR, then interview with director and regional manager. Final interview at HQ.
- No real difficult or behavioral questions. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH) in May 2012.
I interviewed with about 7 different people through out the day. The interview took several hours (all day). Lunch was provided.
work life balance, salary
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review