Invenio Solutions

Updated Feb 17, 2015

2.0

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Invenio Solutions in January 2015.

I was initially contacted by an Invenio Solutions recruiter after she found my resume online. Once I finished my pre-screening phone interview, I was scheduled a face-to-face interview with the director of marketing.

My interview consisted of behavioral based questions with detailed accounts of the position. The entire process was very disengaging and the two interviewers seemed unprofessional -- almost toxic-like. I felt as though I was looked down on disapprovingly for answering their questions with confidence and their snarky smiles just made me feel uncomfortable.

After the interview, I was given an assignment describing the different between business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing content, in order to analyze my writing style. After I submitted my paper, I remained in communication by following-up on their decision.

I never heard back… Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • How familiar are you with Business-to-Business marketing?
      Are you comfortable learning as-you-go environment with no training?
      Describe the process you would take in order to research an unknown topic.

Answer Question

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Invenio Solutions.

I had a first phone interview with the HR. It lasted at least half an hour. Then I got a call interview with the BI director. We talked about my experience and how it could match with the job. Then he asked me to come see the team and discuss further.

Interview Questions

I did not like the atmosphere

Account Manager Interview

1 phone interview then in office interview. Usually then you interview with the client. Interview process is just like any other company. Pretty quick process actually. I applied online and within a week got a call. Fast moving as well.

Interview Questions
    • Sometimes they try to get you comfortable so you open up a bit and become less professional. Always hold your composure.   Answer Question

OTM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Invenio Solutions.

Not too bad, fill out application and sit down with two managers to go over experience and answer questions about background. How they like you is how you get hired

No Negotiaion

Charter Sales Agent Interview

they reel you in, hope you'll sell a few businesses internet service, then fire you when they need to make the numbers look good to corporate

Interview Questions
    • there are unattainable goals that they MAKE YOU AGREE to before you can start working there.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Invenio Solutions in March 2014.

Truly one of the dumbest interviews I've ever been on.!!!

Interview Questions
    • Interview was with a "HR Rep". Did not appear very professional. Gave an 8-minute test. Test questions had NOTHING to do with the skill set needed.   View Answer

Client Lead Generation Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Invenio Solutions.

I had the succinct understanding that I was going to be interviewed for a client lead generation position. During the interview I found out from the woman I met with that the job was instead a cold-calling sales position; after about 10 minutes it was over, the woman making me feel as if I'd wasted her time by coming in.

She couldn't show me the door fast enough--

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Invenio Solutions in February 2014.

Submitted resume to Invenio via email. A phone interview was conducted with the Talent Acquisition Manager, thereafter she set the interview appointment. Met with the Talent Acquisition Manager, and two Team Supervisors during interview. Bring a pen and paper and be sure to remember the names of the accounts offered to you, study the perks to each carefully before making a decision. Speak thoroughly about your background and experiences in marketing and sales. SELL YOURSELF. Bring your proof of prior successes to gain leverage.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. Just ask lots of questions and be interested!   Answer Question

Microsoft Inside Territory Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Invenio Solutions.

what interview? I do have a soild backround in working with Microsoft but as for an interview. I knew more about MS licensing and their products than the person who interviewed me. I guess that should have been my first warning. My Interview lasted all of about 15 mins

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Invenio Solutions.

Contacted me, they found my resume on CareerBuilder.com, Went into an interview in a couple days, Interviewed with HR lady and manager, Received job offer the same day, Started the following week.

Hourly wage was non-negotiable