Invenio Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2015

2.0

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by an Invenio Solutions recruiter after she found my resume online. Once I finished my pre-screening phone interview, I was scheduled a face-to-face interview with the director of marketing.

My interview consisted of behavioral based questions with detailed accounts of the position. The entire process was very disengaging and the two interviewers seemed unprofessional -- almost toxic-like. I felt as though I was looked down on disapprovingly for answering their questions with confidence and their snarky smiles just made me feel uncomfortable.

After the interview, I was given an assignment describing the different between business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing content, in order to analyze my writing style. After I submitted my paper, I remained in communication by following-up on their decision.

I never heard back… Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with Business-to-Business marketing?
      Are you comfortable learning as-you-go environment with no training?
      Describe the process you would take in order to research an unknown topic.

Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Invenio Solutions (Winchester, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied using a job app, was contacted by HR and scheduled a face to face interview. After the face to face interview I was given a phone interview. I waited a week or so and heard nothing from HR. When I reached out to me they told me they would let me know soon. A few days later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to accomplish goals   1 Answer
    • Do you have sales experience   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Mind numbing. One manager will actually ask you - If you were a bowling ball, what flavor would you be. The interview process was extremely bad. They will hire you if you can breath and they feel that you will show up to work on time on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to proof read a document and make corrections to spelling mistakes.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Invenio Solutions.

Interview

I had a first phone interview with the HR. It lasted at least half an hour. Then I got a call interview with the BI director. We talked about my experience and how it could match with the job. Then he asked me to come see the team and discuss further.

Interview Questions

I did not like the atmosphere

Account Manager Interview

Interview

1 phone interview then in office interview. Usually then you interview with the client. Interview process is just like any other company. Pretty quick process actually. I applied online and within a week got a call. Fast moving as well.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes they try to get you comfortable so you open up a bit and become less professional. Always hold your composure.   Answer Question

OTM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX).

Interview

Not too bad, fill out application and sit down with two managers to go over experience and answer questions about background. How they like you is how you get hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiaion

Charter Sales Agent Interview

Interview

they reel you in, hope you'll sell a few businesses internet service, then fire you when they need to make the numbers look good to corporate

Interview Questions

• there are unattainable goals that they MAKE YOU AGREE to before you can start working there.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I heard about the position through an advertisement on Craigslist, and applied online. After submitting my application, I received a phone call about 2 days later asking me to come to an in person interview at the business location in Austin, TX. Upin arrival, there is an area directly in front of the building allowed for guest parking, and you will most likely need it because the parking lot can get crowded depending on the time of day. Went to the 2nd floor and signed in with the receptionist, then waited with a few other applicants until the recruiter came out and took us to a small office where we went through something like a group interview, filled out a logic sheet, (questions were easy, but aimed to confuse and see if you are able to use a logical thought process to solve) and then each of us were taken to an individual interview with two memovers of management. In my case, both of the interviewers were former sales reps themselves, so I felt at ease. They proceeded to ask me questions about work, life, the reason I wanted to work there, etc. And they would both glance at my resume occasionally. The question I clearly remember them asking is, "Where do you want to be in a year?" And I told them that I wanted to be one of the best in the company, and possibly be on that side of the interview table! - after the interview, I went to go grab some lunch and shortly thereafter received a phone call with a job offer. There is none week of training, followed by a couple of weeks on the dales floor with no quota to meet. People at this business are really cool overall, and most folks are willing to help. This is a place where the sales reps want each other to succeed, and having teams on the floor helps with that.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Truly one of the dumbest interviews I've ever been on.!!!

Interview Questions

• Interview was with a "HR Rep". Did not appear very professional. Gave an 8-minute test. Test questions had NOTHING to do with the skill set needed.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Invenio Solutions.

Interview

I had the succinct understanding that I was going to be interviewed for a client lead generation position. During the interview I found out from the woman I met with that the job was instead a cold-calling sales position; after about 10 minutes it was over, the woman making me feel as if I'd wasted her time by coming in.

She couldn't show me the door fast enough--