Invensy Systems Inc.

www.iom.invensys.com
  www.iom.invensys.com

Invensy Systems Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Invensy Systems Inc.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Invensy Systems Inc..

I was contacted by Invensys through another social networking group. The role looked interesting, so I proceeded with an HR phone screening. The screening was followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. Apparently satisfied, I then interviewed with other senior members of leadership: one in the division's finance organization (phone), one who would be an internal customer / partner (phone), and finally a senior member of site leadership (to put a face to the name). The entire process (including offer & negotiation) took 4-6 weeks, but would have been shorter if there hadn't been travel with two 'panel' members that prevented more timely interviews.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was simple and fast. Received a phone offer, with little discussion. Results of phone negotiations were formalized in a letter. Knowing my manager better, quick negotiation and decisions are his style, so that process may be slower with different hiring managers... If I had it to do over again I would have researched corporate strategy regarding potential divestiture, and gone in with a higher desired starting figure, as positioning for the currently in process divestiture affected annual increases (but my manager did a good job of rewarding work that was out of position description).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Changi Village (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Changi Village (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Invensy Systems Inc. in February 2012.

E-Mail from head of HR asia pacific after looking at my linkdIn profile asking if i was interested in the profile of Software Engineer at Singapore.
    After i showed my Interest, i was interviewed via telephone where he asked me a few questions about my background, my technical skills, my salary expectations and a few other things. I again got a call 2 days after interview that i was selected for the next round and called me at Invensys Singapore office 2 weeks from that date.
    On the date of interview, i was interviewed by 3 people, 2 of them over Video conferencing from Spain. They did not ask me any questions but where rather interested in explaining the work i had to do and knowing my profile. it lasted for 1 hour. after 3 weeks i got to know i wasn't selected.

Service Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Invensy Systems Inc. in September 2010.

Interviewed with HR from IRNA group. It was a phone interview. Next round was with the hiring manager, a director of sales, he asked about my background, reviewed my resume, and asked some sales related questions.

Interview Questions
    • what goals and targets will you set for yourself in your first year on the job?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Invensy Systems Inc. in May 2010.

1 telephonic afterwards 3 technical interviews @ Hyd location.

Interview Questions
    • Why u didnt accept earlier offer 3 years before to join the organization   View Answer
    always negotiate. But it works like Government organization. Basic rates for experience bands. No more shall be expected during negotiation