Invensy Systems Inc.

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Invensy Systems Inc..

Interview Details – I was contacted by Invensys through another social networking group. The role looked interesting, so I proceeded with an HR phone screening. The screening was followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. Apparently satisfied, I then interviewed with other senior members of leadership: one in the division's finance organization (phone), one who would be an internal customer / partner (phone), and finally a senior member of site leadership (to put a face to the name). The entire process (including offer & negotiation) took 4-6 weeks, but would have been shorter if there hadn't been travel with two 'panel' members that prevented more timely interviews.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual or difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was simple and fast. Received a phone offer, with little discussion. Results of phone negotiations were formalized in a letter. Knowing my manager better, quick negotiation and decisions are his style, so that process may be slower with different hiring managers... If I had it to do over again I would have researched corporate strategy regarding potential divestiture, and gone in with a higher desired starting figure, as positioning for the currently in process divestiture affected annual increases (but my manager did a good job of rewarding work that was out of position description).

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Invensy Systems Inc. in May 2010.

Interview Details – 1 telephonic afterwards 3 technical interviews @ Hyd location.

Interview Question – Why u didnt accept earlier offer 3 years before to join the organization   View Answer

Negotiation Details – always negotiate. But it works like Government organization. Basic rates for experience bands. No more shall be expected during negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Changi Village (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Invensy Systems Inc. in February 2012.

Interview Details – E-Mail from head of HR asia pacific after looking at my linkdIn profile asking if i was interested in the profile of Software Engineer at Singapore.
After i showed my Interest, i was interviewed via telephone where he asked me a few questions about my background, my technical skills, my salary expectations and a few other things. I again got a call 2 days after interview that i was selected for the next round and called me at Invensys Singapore office 2 weeks from that date.
On the date of interview, i was interviewed by 3 people, 2 of them over Video conferencing from Spain. They did not ask me any questions but where rather interested in explaining the work i had to do and knowing my profile. it lasted for 1 hour. after 3 weeks i got to know i wasn't selected.

Interview Question – Whats your salary Expectatation?   View Answer

Service Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Invensy Systems Inc. in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR from IRNA group. It was a phone interview. Next round was with the hiring manager, a director of sales, he asked about my background, reviewed my resume, and asked some sales related questions.

Interview Question – what goals and targets will you set for yourself in your first year on the job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Invensy Systems Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Invensy Systems Inc. interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Invensy Systems Inc. employees and interview candidates.