Invensys Rail Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Invensys Rail in August 2012.

I received a recruiting email from a representative at the company. She asked me if I was interested in applying for the position.

The first interview was a phone interview where I was talking to the recruiter. She explained the position to me and we just talked about the company.

The second interview was a technical interview with the recruiter and a senior engineer. I was asked basic questions about data structures and programs that I have written.

I was then invited for an onsite interview. The interview was a panel of senior engineers and a HR rep. I was asked basic software principle questions, and some personality questions.

I received an offer letter the following week on Friday for a Software Engineer position.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of projects have you worked on? How did you face problems when working with a group?   Answer Question
    No negation needed. The offered salary was more than I expected and I was happy with the benefits package.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Invensys Rail in November 2012.

ya it was good...first was technical round wherein they asked some fundamental questions...and based on your answering capabilities they increase or decrease the difficulty level...once after the completion of tech round it was there was HR round..which was pretty good too..

Interview Questions
    • nothing of that sort...the questions were normal...not that difficult..   Answer Question

Safety Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Croydon, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Invensys Rail in July 2010.

Straight forwrd process with first telephone interview and then one face to face inteview, nothing special, go through your CV and explain your technical skills and how these are apply to the role.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation and how you managed to resolve it.   Answer Question
    I accepted the offer as it was.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Invensys Rail in February 2010.

Talked with the hiring manager and senior software engineer. They asked general questions about my previous experiences.In addition, they asked very basic of software development process and questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is the problem of mutiple nheritances in c++ ? How to avoid it ?   Answer Question

Worked for Invensys Rail? Contribute to the Community!