Invention Machine Interview Questions

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Invention Machine

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Invention Machine (Boston, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

This was not a one on one interview mostly. The first 30 minutes was. Then I was interviewed by Sr. Management all at once. Very strange interview with question after question from 3 people. Managment would look at one another in your response to questions. It was very uncomfortable. They pay was average. The benefits they offered was below average.

Interview Questions

• How will you preform for us?   1 Answer

I was offered the job but declined. I took a job for less money but better benefits. I felt that the Sr. Management would have been difficult to work for at Invention Machine. There also was no flexibility in hours when I asked. It was also strange the office was mostly empty. I saw 5 other people in the office.