Invention Machine

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Invention Machine in January 2010.

Interview Details – This was not a one on one interview mostly. The first 30 minutes was. Then I was interviewed by Sr. Management all at once. Very strange interview with question after question from 3 people. Managment would look at one another in your response to questions. It was very uncomfortable. They pay was average. The benefits they offered was below average.

Interview Question – How will you preform for us?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was offered the job but declined. I took a job for less money but better benefits. I felt that the Sr. Management would have been difficult to work for at Invention Machine. There also was no flexibility in hours when I asked. It was also strange the office was mostly empty. I saw 5 other people in the office.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Invention Machine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Invention Machine interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Invention Machine employees and interview candidates.