Inventurus Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

2.8

Trainee Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Inventurus (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I Applied online, Hr contacted me on the same day took my interview over phone itself and after a brief discussion she told me that there are two rounds 1) Voice & Accent 2) Aptitude Test

Interview Questions

• Voice & Accent : General Questions( Education,Family,Hobbies) and gave me a topic to speak upon Aptitude : was general & manageable   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Medical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Inventurus (Mumbai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

firstly there was a telephonic interview, then there was call from the management, they asked me about myself and my family, where i m from, about my experience, my previous employer, etc, then i gave a test in the office, hr round, and then i was selected and was offered offer letter.

Interview Questions

• inflammation of the eardrum   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Inventurus.

Interview

No respect for Candidate's time. Almost had to sit for 2 hours before even the concerned HR could show up to meet. After that again 3 hours to take hardly 1 interview. Total of 5 hours waste & even not courteous even to show & tell that we will inform about the results

Process Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Inventurus (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First is telephonic round once you are through Then you will have to give Assessment of your Medical domain. Aptitude Audio Summarization Then next is Typing test. Operations round HR Round, Job offer then we have to accept the job offer. Then on boarding will start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation

Medical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Inventurus (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First there was a call from the recruiter, then there was a telephonic interview, then there was 50 questions test in the office, and then there was hr round. That's All, you are welcome to the company.

Interview Questions

• Bluish discoloration of the skin?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Inventurus (Airoli (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Hiring process involved of 4 rounds in total..First I got interviewed by HR for normal discussions about my career.Second round was 20% technical and 80% analytical skills.Third round was deeply technical and 4th was by manager who asked about how will I handle my task etc

Junior Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Inventurus (Airoli (India)).

Interview

First there was an simple HR round where they just ask you about do u have any idea about the company and PI questions, followed by a technical round where basic RDBMS concepts like normalization,what is RDBMS..etc along with simple SQL queries on joins,triggers and stored procedures were asked. Interview wasnt that tough to crack. Just be confident. Good Luck!!!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions as such just b clear with the basics.   Answer Question

Because it was a night shift job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Inventurus (Airoli (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a casual interview. Frst HR round she asked normal questions and then one question on sql. Later in the technical round i was asked some sql queries on joins and some sql functions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Inventurus (Airoli (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

rounds 3 1: HR 2 : Technical (the most imp) 3: manager out of 3 rounds hr and manager rounds are jst timepass rounds they check your communication and fluency . technical round is very imp if able to cack this ..you are in . and it is pretty easy rounds basically on SQL ..just be perfect in SQL ...like joins alter table ..views stored procedure and academic project ...interview hardly last for 10-15 mins .. jst be confidents .. all the best :)

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Inventurus in August 2013.

Interview

first face to face interview process was held and then 2 telephonic round were there. Interview process was average and question asked were related to current position. Over all good experience I had, Interviewer were very nice and friendly.

Negotiation

it was ok.