Inverness Technologies

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

TAP Facilitator

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Inverness Technologies.

Interview Details – There were 3 total interviews in the process. The first was about a 30 minute phone interview. This was more like a screening process. A few general questions were asked regarding my interest in the company and job, and specific questions about my resume. The second interview lasted about an hour. It was the same person I spoke to the first time, and also by phone. The third interview was a demonstration interview. I was asked to create a power point and deliver the power point information to a panel. The "panel" was also over the phone, but one person was present at the interview who set everything up.

Interview Question – I was asked common questions such as what are some of my greatest strengths. Another question was what is a challenge that you have overcome. An important question was what are the different types or formats of resumes. Several times I was asked how much money I wanted to make at this job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiation. I accepted the price and benefits that they offered. I really don't know how flexible they would be to negotiate.

TAP Facilitator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Inverness Technologies in December 2010.

Interview Details – Phone screening interview (30 minutes).
Then one on one phone interview with supervisor (1 hour).
Then one on one phone interview with vice president ( 30 minutes).
Then 10 minute face to face demonstration presentation on topic of expertise (1 hour total time with supervisor).

Interview Question – Name the three typical types of resumes.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, negotiation was available, after offer was made. Know average salaries for this position and compare your experience to their requirements for the job.

TAP Facilitator

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Inverness Technologies in June 2011.

Interview Details – submitted resume online. Inverness' recruiter responded via email to set up a phone interview. After completing the phone interview , a set up for a presentation interview was completed within 2 days. Completed the presentation interview, and a final phone interview, before receiving the offer via email. 75% of the process was completed via email or telephone. Even part of the presentation was completed via telephone so they hiring managers could hear you presentation. The people were very invested in the TAP Program, the work culture is direct and to the point with little to no management interaction. 75% of your work is done on your own. This is not a position for people who aren't self motivators, do not enjoy people, and do not have the ability to change the course of the class based on the attendance numbers, and cannot network.

Interview Questions

TAP Facilitator

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Inverness Technologies in October 2009.

Interview Details – First contacted via email to set up a phone screening--which took place a few days later and lasted about 20 minutes. Contacted a week later to set up a presentation and another interview. Presentation had to be 10 minutes long in powerpoint. Interview with presentation lasted about 1.5 hours. Conducted one more phone screening before receiving my offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Inverness Technologies? Contribute to the Community!