Inverness Technologies

Inverness Technologies TAP Facilitator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies (Annandale, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application. I next had a conference phone call interview with two hiring managers. This was followed by in person interview. I was given a presentation topic to research, prepare, and give during the personal interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Inverness Technologies

TAP Facilitator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies.

Interview

There were 3 total interviews in the process. The first was about a 30 minute phone interview. This was more like a screening process. A few general questions were asked regarding my interest in the company and job, and specific questions about my resume. The second interview lasted about an hour. It was the same person I spoke to the first time, and also by phone. The third interview was a demonstration interview. I was asked to create a power point and deliver the power point information to a panel. The "panel" was also over the phone, but one person was present at the interview who set everything up.

Interview Questions

• I was asked common questions such as what are some of my greatest strengths. Another question was what is a challenge that you have overcome. An important question was what are the different types or formats of resumes. Several times I was asked how much money I wanted to make at this job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. I accepted the price and benefits that they offered. I really don't know how flexible they would be to negotiate.

TAP Facilitator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies in June 2011.

Interview

submitted resume online. Inverness' recruiter responded via email to set up a phone interview. After completing the phone interview , a set up for a presentation interview was completed within 2 days. Completed the presentation interview, and a final phone interview, before receiving the offer via email. 75% of the process was completed via email or telephone. Even part of the presentation was completed via telephone so they hiring managers could hear you presentation. The people were very invested in the TAP Program, the work culture is direct and to the point with little to no management interaction. 75% of your work is done on your own. This is not a position for people who aren't self motivators, do not enjoy people, and do not have the ability to change the course of the class based on the attendance numbers, and cannot network.

TAP Facilitator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies in December 2010.

Interview

Phone screening interview (30 minutes). Then one on one phone interview with supervisor (1 hour). Then one on one phone interview with vice president ( 30 minutes). Then 10 minute face to face demonstration presentation on topic of expertise (1 hour total time with supervisor).

Interview Questions

• Name the three typical types of resumes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, negotiation was available, after offer was made. Know average salaries for this position and compare your experience to their requirements for the job.

TAP Facilitator Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Inverness Technologies in October 2009.

Interview

First contacted via email to set up a phone screening--which took place a few days later and lasted about 20 minutes. Contacted a week later to set up a presentation and another interview. Presentation had to be 10 minutes long in powerpoint. Interview with presentation lasted about 1.5 hours. Conducted one more phone screening before receiving my offer.