Invesco Client Service Representative Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Invesco in January 2014.

Phone interview first. Fairly basic questions, mostly behavioral. Invited for an in-person interview shortly after the phone interview. In-person interview consisted of a tour of the office and various meetings with current employees.

Other Interview Reviews for Invesco

Client Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Invesco in December 2013.

Got called from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was really simple, easy questions. After that I was asked for a face-to-face interview the following week. They give a presentation about the company, then followed the interviews. It consisted of mostly behavioral questions nothing difficult. After that they give you a tour of the place and introduce you to current representatives.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult(mostly behavioral/situational), they sometimes seemed repetitive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Invesco in May 2012.

I received a phone call from HR who discussed more detail about the position and then asked if I was still interested. I said yes, and then HR prepares you for the manager interview. Invesco uses behavioral interview questions which can be pesky however HR does a wonderful job at preparing you for them. They give you the 7 area the questions are pulled from, give each of the key factors you need to hit when answering and then give you one sample question from each of the 7 areas. Take good notes!! From here you are invited to a hiring session. Here you view a presentation of the company, sit with someone who does the job for which you are applying for about 30 minutes and then you proceed on to the actual inter with 2 managers. HR called me within a matter of hours with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had multiple projects to manage and how did you handle this.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when something slipped your mind at work.   View Answer
    I did not attempt to negotiate as the salary I requested on the application was granted.

Client Service Representative Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Invesco in August 2011.

First, interviewed via a phone interview. Had a second interview with a recruiter about a week later, and a final interview with a HR manager about a week after the second interview. After the final interview, there was a tour of the company and a current employee briefly shows you what you would be doing if you were to obtain the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time where you had 2 projects at once and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Worked for Invesco? Contribute to the Community!