Invesco Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

3.2

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Invesco.

Interview

You will have two over the phone interviews and a third in the office, face to face, interview with a group. You will a tour of the company and 1:1 interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Invesco

Client Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview first. Fairly basic questions, mostly behavioral. Invited for an in-person interview shortly after the phone interview. In-person interview consisted of a tour of the office and various meetings with current employees.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Invesco in December 2013.

Interview

Got called from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was really simple, easy questions. After that I was asked for a face-to-face interview the following week. They give a presentation about the company, then followed the interviews. It consisted of mostly behavioral questions nothing difficult. After that they give you a tour of the place and introduce you to current representatives.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult(mostly behavioral/situational), they sometimes seemed repetitive.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call from HR who discussed more detail about the position and then asked if I was still interested. I said yes, and then HR prepares you for the manager interview. Invesco uses behavioral interview questions which can be pesky however HR does a wonderful job at preparing you for them. They give you the 7 area the questions are pulled from, give each of the key factors you need to hit when answering and then give you one sample question from each of the 7 areas. Take good notes!! From here you are invited to a hiring session. Here you view a presentation of the company, sit with someone who does the job for which you are applying for about 30 minutes and then you proceed on to the actual inter with 2 managers. HR called me within a matter of hours with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had multiple projects to manage and how did you handle this.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when something slipped your mind at work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate as the salary I requested on the application was granted.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

interviewed at Invesco in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview focused on behavioral questions and experiences based on the resume. After that get called for in-person interview in the office at Yonge street Toronto that focused on behavioral questions, office tour, and career outlook.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Invesco in August 2011.

Interview

First, interviewed via a phone interview. Had a second interview with a recruiter about a week later, and a final interview with a HR manager about a week after the second interview. After the final interview, there was a tour of the company and a current employee briefly shows you what you would be doing if you were to obtain the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had 2 projects at once and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question