Invesco Operations Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Based only on referrals, review of what Invesco is about, a tour of Invesco, see how the work is done by associates, then hour interview. The entire process is about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Invesco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Rcvd a email from HR to set up phone interview. After phone Interview I had a skills test (typing test). I then was called for a 5 min interview with manager (phone). I then had in person interview... 2 on 1.....100% behavorial. Each process took 1 week, totalling to 1 month. I was referred by employee. Salary 30k- 32k 8-4:30

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview part was not too tough. It was 100 behavioral. They wanted to make sure you would fit in well with the company more than interview you for your skills and abilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I had an employee referral as the means to getting the attention of the HR person. I was contacted within two weeks and we set up what was called a preview interview. Basically, the HR person wanted to meet me personally, ask about what my goals were, and what I knew about the company. I was then scheduled for two-part interview process in one day. The first part was to participate in small groups and talk about work situations. The second part involved a 1 on 2 interview with two members of management in a room.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

I was called in for a 1 on 1 interview that lasted about 45 minutes then was given a tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• I honestly cant remember any of the questions but nothing was too out of the ordinary.   Answer Question