Invesco Trimark

www.invescotrimark.com

Invesco Trimark Interview Questions

3.7

Coordinator - Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Invesco Trimark.

Two interviews:
    - Phone
    - In person

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where noone was available to help you when you needed it?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Invesco Trimark in May 2012.

Job Description: The Marketing Coordinator will work on a team and with partners throughout the organization to develop and maintain marketing communications. The Marketing Coordinator Summer Student will be responsible for assisting Program Managers on various projects. Duties may include: preliminary background/research, project execution, adherence to standards and procedures (corporate, marketing, regulatory/compliance), tracking and monitoring.

Interview Process: One phone interview and one face-to-face itnerview

Phone Interview with HR assistant and face-to-face interview with two managers
    both interviews had the same type of questions

Interview Questions
    • How would your group of friends describe you?
      What would you do if no one had the time to answer your questions?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years

Answer Question

Client Relationship Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Invesco Trimark in March 2011.

Phone interview was a 30 minute behavioral interview. Follow-up in-person interview was almost 2 hours with two managers and was more in depth. Be prepared to back up answers to questions with detailed facts. Also be sure to know what the company does and be prepared to explain Mutual funds, ETF's, and RRSP's.

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Invesco Trimark in January 2010.

The interviewer (HR) emailed me to set up a phone interview. She then subsequently asked to reschedule it the day before the phone interview was to take place. When i called her at the appointed time, it went straight to voice mail, she called me back 15 minutes later, and proceeded to ask questions that were mostly behavioral type questions. Two question stick out: 1) If I asked your co-workers from the last job, what is your weakness, what would they say? 2) What do you least like about fund accounting? (I was not expecting this question, and before I could stop myself, found the words tumbling out, the monotonous nature of fund accounting). Needless to say, I did not proceed onto round 2.