Invesco Trimark

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Coordinator - Marketing Interview

Coordinator - Marketing

I applied online and interviewed at Invesco Trimark.

Interview Details – Two interviews:
- Phone
- In person

Interview Question – How would you handle a situation where noone was available to help you when you needed it?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Intern Interview

Marketing Coordinator Intern
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Invesco Trimark in May 2012.

Interview Details – Job Description: The Marketing Coordinator will work on a team and with partners throughout the organization to develop and maintain marketing communications. The Marketing Coordinator Summer Student will be responsible for assisting Program Managers on various projects. Duties may include: preliminary background/research, project execution, adherence to standards and procedures (corporate, marketing, regulatory/compliance), tracking and monitoring.

Interview Process: One phone interview and one face-to-face itnerview

Phone Interview with HR assistant and face-to-face interview with two managers
both interviews had the same type of questions

Interview Question – How would your group of friends describe you?
What would you do if no one had the time to answer your questions?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years
  Answer Question

Client Relationship Representative Interview

Client Relationship Representative
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Invesco Trimark in March 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview was a 30 minute behavioral interview. Follow-up in-person interview was almost 2 hours with two managers and was more in depth. Be prepared to back up answers to questions with detailed facts. Also be sure to know what the company does and be prepared to explain Mutual funds, ETF's, and RRSP's.

Interview Question – Explain a time you went above and beyond at work.   Answer Question

Fund Accountant Interview

Fund Accountant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Invesco Trimark in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer (HR) emailed me to set up a phone interview. She then subsequently asked to reschedule it the day before the phone interview was to take place. When i called her at the appointed time, it went straight to voice mail, she called me back 15 minutes later, and proceeded to ask questions that were mostly behavioral type questions. Two question stick out: 1) If I asked your co-workers from the last job, what is your weakness, what would they say? 2) What do you least like about fund accounting? (I was not expecting this question, and before I could stop myself, found the words tumbling out, the monotonous nature of fund accounting). Needless to say, I did not proceed onto round 2.

Interview Questions

Worked for Invesco Trimark? Contribute to the Community!