Investcorp

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Investcorp

Candidate Interview Review

Head-Accounting and Valuation/Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manama (Bahrain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manama (Bahrain)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Investcorp in May 2009.

I got a initial call from Charterhouse Dubai about a position at Investcorp Bahrain within Hedge funds. I met the consultant, had a detailed discussion with him and then organized a telephonic interview. It was taken by immediate supervisor and head of the department.During the entire conversation, they were pretty good and kind. Second time, my interview was scheduled at Investcorp at Bahrain.They give me a very warm welcome and ensured my entire travel remains good, right from visa, ticketing and airport pick-up and drop.
    Each of the 3 functional head took my interview, followed by head of the department and at the end by HR. After a month, I got a call from HR offering me the role interviewed. The entire hiring and interview process was very good.

Interview Questions
    I was very happy what they offered me for this role and as per my expectation and hence i didnt negotiated any further.