Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Investment Technology Group
- Intern (6)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Research Associate (3)
- Quantitative Analyst (2)
- Internship (2)
- Quantitative Research (1)
- Senior QA (1)
- Equity Analyst (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Finance (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Software Engineer II (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Client Services Analyst (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Unix Systems Engineer (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Risk Management (1)
- Compliance Analyst (1)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Business Intelligence Analyst (1)
- Trading Support Analyst (1)
- Market Data Research (1)
- Equity Research, Sales and Trading Intern (1)
- Technology Development Summer (1)
- Electronic Trading Sales Summer Intern (1)
- Intern At Investment Research Group (1)
Research Associate Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Investment Technology Group (New York, NY) in April 2011.
Pretty straight forward. met with a few people from the team.
Other Interview Reviews for Investment Technology Group
Research Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Investment Technology Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2015.
Applied for position through an online application that consisted of a resume and cover letter submission as well as 4 questions covering personal and career, skills and interests. Was invited to complete a 'video interview'. The 'video interview' consisting of 6 questions that had to be answered in 3 minutes through a video recording done on their online platform.
- What is your understanding of the position you are applying for? Answer Question
- Which do you prefer, Quantitative or Qualitative analysis? Answer Question
- What are your career goals? Answer Question
- How do you see yourself meeting your career goals? Answer Question
- What Excel formulas do you find most useful and how do you use them? Answer Question
Research Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Investment Technology Group (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.
Applied through university job portal in late december and heard from them in febraury. First interview went well and was an in person interview. Got selected for second round which was a web cam recording interview. Was unable to proceed further. Tip: Web cam answers can be re recorded 3 times and you have unlimited time after question comes up (wish i knew this from before) Good luck !
- Why ITG ? Why this position ? What do you know about ITG? Qantitative or Qualitative Research etc. Answer Question