Investment Technology Group

Investment Technology Group Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Investment Technology Group in March 2014.

We had an interview over Skype in which the interviewer wanted to know two things. What qualified me for the position, and why I wanted to work there. This interview is general, and is delivered by a human resources person, who is looking to see if you can express proper interest in the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Investment Technology Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Applied online through college website. Received email several days later to schedule Skype Interview in a couple of days. Skype Interview with HR followed by impromptu technical interview with Team.

Interview Questions
    • If a user enters a web address on a browser and presses enter, what happens?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Investment Technology Group in February 2011.

The interview was 1:1, and the interviewer first read the internship description to me, and then he started asking questions corresponding to the qualifications they are looking for. No questions technical even though they are looking for IT summer intern. so be sure to prepare for behavioral questions and study a lot of their company so you can impress the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • How do you describe your intellectual curiosity ? (Intellectually curious is one of the qualifications they are looking for in the job announcement )   Answer Question
    • Do you know anything about ITG?   Answer Question