Investor Group Services

Investor Group Services Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Investor Group Services

Summer Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Investor Group Services in January 2013.

Applied through college career services. Interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to. The interview was split into two parts-- a case interview and a personal background interview. The case was to size the market for decorative pillows in the US. The second part of the interview consisted of standard background questions-- experience working in a team, why want to work at IGS etc.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were unexpected-- maybe the most difficult was describing my biggest weakness and how I've worked to overcome it   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Investor Group Services in June 2010.

1st round- phone interview; 2nd round- 2 in-office interviews, (one case study and one fit interview); 3rd round- meal with 2 associates, 1 case interview, 4 fit interviews

Marketing Research Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Investor Group Services in April 2011.

I e-mailed a resume and cover letter to the director of HR at the company, a very nice lady. She told me that she was interested in having me work there and would like me to come to the office to look around. The second interview was more informational and really is just a confirmation that you are committed to do the work, so once you get an offer to come in, you should be fine.