Investor Group Services

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Consultant Interview

Summer Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Investor Group Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through college career services. Interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to. The interview was split into two parts-- a case interview and a personal background interview. The case was to size the market for decorative pillows in the US. The second part of the interview consisted of standard background questions-- experience working in a team, why want to work at IGS etc.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected-- maybe the most difficult was describing my biggest weakness and how I've worked to overcome it   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Investor Group Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – 1st round- phone interview; 2nd round- 2 in-office interviews, (one case study and one fit interview); 3rd round- meal with 2 associates, 1 case interview, 4 fit interviews

Interview Question – Case study- market-sizing   Answer Question

Marketing Research Assistant Interview

Marketing Research Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Investor Group Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – I e-mailed a resume and cover letter to the director of HR at the company, a very nice lady. She told me that she was interested in having me work there and would like me to come to the office to look around. The second interview was more informational and really is just a confirmation that you are committed to do the work, so once you get an offer to come in, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Investor Group Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Investor Group Services interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Investor Group Services employees and interview candidates.