Investors Business Daily

Relevance Date Difficulty

Copy Editor Interview

Copy Editor
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Investors Business Daily in December 2008.

Interview Details – Two interviews at two intervals, met the top editors and the personnel chief. Really liked them - enough to want to call them back and urge them to hire me.

Interview Question – Name something you wish you regret at your previous job and would do differently here.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me what they were gonna pay me and it was higher than my wildest dreams - and 20% higher than the job I got laid off from - so I was thrilled.

Reporter Interview

Reporter
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Investors Business Daily.

Interview Details – I had to meet with five editors in total, the HR manager and a vice president. They mainly asked me about why I'm interested in the job and what I like about the stock market. The HR manager asked me to describe myself and why I would be a fit.

Worked for Investors Business Daily? Contribute to the Community!