Investors Business Daily

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Investors Business Daily

Reporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Investors Business Daily.

I had to meet with five editors in total, the HR manager and a vice president. They mainly asked me about why I'm interested in the job and what I like about the stock market. The HR manager asked me to describe myself and why I would be a fit.

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Investors Business Daily in December 2008.

Two interviews at two intervals, met the top editors and the personnel chief. Really liked them - enough to want to call them back and urge them to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • Name something you wish you regret at your previous job and would do differently here.   View Answers (2)
    They told me what they were gonna pay me and it was higher than my wildest dreams - and 20% higher than the job I got laid off from - so I was thrilled.