Invotex Group

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Invotex Group.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Invotex in Fall 2013. Process took about 4 weeks to hear back. First interview was basic behavioral.

Interview Question – Explain a time you worked with a group, what are your quantitative skills, etc.?   Answer Question

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Invotex Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was casual and very behavioral / fit based. I did not receive any technical questions, more just the typical "walk me through your resume" and "why would you be a good fit" type stuff. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and I felt really good about the whole thing. They never communicated with me after the interview.

Interview Questions

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Invotex Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – 30 minute on campus interview with a current consultant. Asked standard behavioral and resume questions.

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Consulting Interview

Consulting

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Invotex Group in December 2009.

Interview Details – It was a quick phone interview and my answers were not up to par

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for Invotex Group? Contribute to the Community!