Invotex Group Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.8

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Invotex Group.

Interviewed with Invotex in Fall 2013. Process took about 4 weeks to hear back. First interview was basic behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you worked with a group, what are your quantitative skills, etc.?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Invotex Group in September 2011.

The interview was casual and very behavioral / fit based. I did not receive any technical questions, more just the typical "walk me through your resume" and "why would you be a good fit" type stuff. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and I felt really good about the whole thing. They never communicated with me after the interview.

Intern Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Invotex Group in March 2010.

I applied via my university's career website and was given an interview on my campus. I was called about a week or two later to interview at the main office in Baltimore. There were 5 interviews in total that day and the first was over lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through how you would value a business.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Invotex Group in September 2011.

30 minute on campus interview with a current consultant. Asked standard behavioral and resume questions.

Consulting Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Invotex Group in December 2009.

It was a quick phone interview and my answers were not up to par

Interviews for Top Jobs at Invotex Group

Worked for Invotex Group? Contribute to the Community!