Iowa State University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lab Assistant Interview

Lab Assistant
Ames, IA

The process took a day - interviewed at Iowa State University in November 2008.

Interview Details – Emailed about a job posting on university job search. Asked for resume and any other relevant info. Met for a 1:1 interview explaining the type of research they do, and what I'd be doing. Asked for the hours I was available. Got an e-mail back within a week asking me to come in for my first day. Very casual, dressed in my normal college student attire, everyone in lab was dressed the same.

Interview Question – Biggest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't feel the need.

Lab Assistant Interview

Lab Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Iowa State University in October 2008.

Interview Details – Just sent E-mail for application. Got On-site interview, a few general questions about behavior. This is an part-time job. Just ask my free time and previous experience. Easy to answer. Got offer just after the interview. Very nice to work in ISU!

Interview Question – Have you ever worked as an Lab assistant before?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iowa State University

Worked for Iowa State University? Contribute to the Community!