Ipreo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fixed Income Analyst Interview

Fixed Income Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ipreo.

Interview Details – Contacted by phone call to set up a phone interview for following week. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about my resume. They also asked "What is one recent story/headline concerning the market that is of interest of you and why?" At the conclusion of the phone interview they told me they wanted me to come in for an in-person interview. In-person interview consisted of a 1:1 meeting with the HR person, who asked me what I know about the position and the company. Then, I met with two members of the Fixed Income team (who I'd be working with if I got the job). They asked basic questions about my resume as well as questions about leadership skills and personality type questions. Then, the HR person came back in the room to wrap it up and make sure I didn't have any more questions. HR person was a little unprofessional and the interviewers seemed unprepared to interview me. Whole process took approximately 2 hours.

Interview Question – Describe a time during your professional career when you were presented with a challenge and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ipreo

Worked for Ipreo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ipreo Fixed Income Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ipreo employees and interview candidates.